Master

We're at HQ now, welcome home (y/n)!

Your POV
____________________
We walked in and everyone froze. All eyes on me. The Allen and Lavi pushed me forwards.
"(Y/n)," Johnny asked.
"Hey guys, good to see everyone," I said nervously.
"(Y/n) is home," Johnny yelled.
Everyone came over and welcomed me home in tears.
"We're glad you're back," Reever said.
"Good to be back," I said smiling.
"Alright guys, let's give her space, we know her rule and I'm sure this is still a lot to take in," Johnny and Reever said.
Everyone backed up and went back to what they were doing. I took a deep breath and Leena laughed.
"They're just happy to see you, you've been gone for a very long time (y/n)," Leena said.
"True but still," I said tiredly.
"Come on, don't be like that," Krory said.
"Alright alright I'm sorry," I said.
"(Y/n)," Komui yelled as he hugged me tightly and cried.
"H-Hey Komui," I said pushing him away.
"Don't be so cruel it's been so long," he said as he hugged me again.
The others laughed and then Komui smothered Leena. We laughed and someone walked up to me. Komui stood straight and looked serious.
"Inspector Lvellie," Link said.
"This the girl," Lvellie asked looking at me.
"Inspector," I asked shocked.
"Are you (y/n) Walker," Lvellie asked.
"Yes," I said.
"Good, come with me," Lvellie said.
"Lvellie, she just got here. Please don't expect too much," Komui said.
"She'll answer my questions one way or another," Lvellie said.
"Excuse me sir but with all respect, mind your fucking manners. I just got home from a long mission involving innocence and Akuma. I'll answer what I can not what you want. I did just get here so I might not know what you want," I said seriously.
Everyone gasped and Lvellie just laughed.
"You're quite the rebellious girl aren't you," he asked.
"And if I am," I asked.
"Then I expect great things from you seeing as who your brother and Masrer are," he said as he continues walking. His guards pushed me forward and I followed. We got to a room surrounded with guards who put binds on my innocence.
"Your name," Lvellie said.
"(Y/n) Walker."
"Sibling to?"
"Allen Walker, my fraternal twin."
"Your master is General Mariam Cross, correct?"
"Yes."
"Where have you been this entire time?"
"On a mission in Australia, sir."
"I see. Do you know anyone by the name Mana Walker?"
"He was like Allen's dad but back stabbed him in the end wasn't he?"
"You tell me."
"I believe so sir. My memory is just shocked from all this."
"Of course, I understand. Were you taken in by Mana Walker?"
"No sir, I was able to synchronize with innocence since birth. Cross became my mentor."
"I see, your innocence must be very powerful."
"I'd like to think so. I've been training a lot."
"Alright, what do you know about the 14th?"
"He's a Noah, he implanted memories in my brother. That bastard is trying to use Allen's body as a host," I said getting angry.
"You despise the 14th?"
"He's taking my brother life away. He has to have someone following him 24/7 because of that."
"Very well. Thank you for your cooperation."
Lvellie left the room and someone I never thought I'd see walked in.
"Master," I asked shocked.
"Hello (y/n), good to see you," Cross said as Timcanpy rested on his head.
"Where the hell have you been?! Allen was writing about how you were always running and hiding and still leaving debt, old geezer," I said.
"Show some respect, I'm still your master," he said smoking.
I stuck my tongue out at him and he sighed.
"How's your innocence," he asked.
"Better than ever," I said.
"Good to hear," he said.
"Alright so I know that's not why we have guards around us right now. What's going on," I asked.
"You always were the type to know when something was up," he said.
"I learn from the best," I said with a shrug.
He laughed.
"Alright you're here because I have something to tell you and because the higher ups forgot you were related to the other idiot pupil," he said.
"I'm listening," I said.
"(Y/n), you are half Noah," he said seriously.
I gasped," half Noah?"
"Technically yes, you're not completely one hence half," he said sighing.
"How the hell am I part Noah," I asked angrily.
"Turns out that your DNA just had it, unlike Allen who was implanted with memories to become a host," he said.
I clicked my tongue in annoyance.
"Fucking great, now I find out," I said.
"Better late than never," he said with a shrug.
I looked at Tim and Tim bit Masters ear. Tim sat on my head afterwards.
"You don't have a strong chance of becoming full Noah though, so you'll be fine," he said.
"That's a relief," I said.
"Though sometimes I actually wonder if you were implanted as well. A 15th Noah," he said thoughtfully.
"No way! I'm not a Noah!! I'm an exorcist," I said.
He sighed and hugged me.
"I really wish you and Allen didn't have to be going through this, though I've never said it, I do care for you both," he said.
Tears prickled my eyes and master looked at me.
"Listen here (y/n), you may be implanted by a 15th Noah. If you are, expect a difficult road. But I want you to live like you aren't, both you and the other idiot," he said.
"But master this can't be right," I said shakily.
"I wish it wasn't," he said solemnly.
"Cross, time to go," a guard said.
Guards held me back as I tried to go to Master.
"Master," I said as tears fell from my eyes.
He turned.
"I've become stronger, I've become the pupil you knew I could be. I'll continue my training until I'm a great exorcist. I'll do as you say and live my life," I said shakily.
"I know you will (y/n)... I'm proud of both of you," he said as he ruffled my hair smiling slightly.
"Just one more thing (y/n)," he said," don't let the ones who died helping you be in vain. Let that build the concrete to make you better. You can't be alone forever."
"How did you-,"
"You're my pupil. I keep my information on you both," he said as he wiped my tears away.
"Now stop crying, be strong and walk out of this room better than before. Stay strong and safe (y/n), keep going because your limit is endless if you want it to be," he said.
The guards let me hug him and master laughed slightly.
"You both always were the type to act like you hated me but still cared," he said patting my head.
"We love you master," I said.
"As do I, my young prodigies," he said.
"Be careful (y/n), more people are after you and Allen now," he said as they walked him out.
The people took the binds off me and I went to wash my face. I'll do as he said. I'm part Noah but my resolve to protect the ones I care about is stronger. I'll continue to get stronger. I walked out and saw Lavi.
"You ok," Lavi asked.
".....I think I'm ready to talk about me now," I said.
"Great to hear," he said smiling.