I-I-

Hey guys :33 it's me Ayaka! How are my lovelies doing?? Liking the story?? Things will get interesting soon enough ;) for now~ enjoy! (BTW Timeskip of 3 months)~ Le Author
Your POV
_________________
It's been 3 months and I've finally warmed up to everyone. Well to the point where I won't panic when I'm too close. I can now sometimes deal with hugs and I'm good when it comes to Lavi, Allen, Leena, Miranda, and Yuu. Lavi is a guy I like and I'm shocked that I'd like somebody or even come into contact with them. Lavi and I had been on a few missions together and he's still alive thankfully, and I'm going on group missions with others often too. That doesn't mean I won't go solo sometimes though. I saw Lavi walking so I quietly ran up to him and jumped on his back.
"Lavi," I said happily.
"Hey (y/n)," he said while smiling.
"Where you headed off to," I asked.
"To the library, decided today was a reading day," he said.
"Ooooo can I join," I asked.
"Sure," he said as he carried me to the library.

Lavi's POV
_______________________
3 months since I realized this girl became the girl I loved. During that time we've become closer and I worry that gramps has noticed but he hasn't said anything so I'll take it as the everything's clear sign. We got into the library and I put (y/n) down. She got some books and began reading. I laughed slightly since she had 20 books in 15 seconds. I got my own books and read as well. It's empty in here, it's only peaceful here. That's why I like it here.

Your POV
__________________
Ok it's quiet and no one else is here. My heart pounded in my chest realizing I'm in a room all alone with the guy i like.... Yay...
The girl looked at the boy, wondering if it was all true. The boy she has known for a long time had just confessed to her and his lips now hovered above hers.
"(Y/n)~"Lavi said very veryyyyy near my ear.
I jumped slightly and hid the book.
"Whatcha hiding," he asked curiously looking at my book.
"N-Nothing! Don't worry about it," I said a blush most likely on my face.
"Hmmmm I don't believe you," he said.
"W-Why not," I asked.
"You hid the book and are stuttering," he said.
"I always do that when I'm surprised," I said.
"No you don't, I'd know," he said pointing at his head.
"Bookman," I muttered.
"Ouch," he said.
"Sorry," I replied slowly hiding the book behind me.
He saw and reached out but I slid it across the floor before he could get it. We looked at each other so I reached out for the book again at the same time as him and hid it under my back and laid down. Lavi got on top of me with the intentions of getting the book from behind me and started tickling me.
"L-Lavi! S-Stop," I said laughing and trying to escape the tickle fit.
"Give up the book (y/n)," he said stopping momentarily.
"Never," I said.
He proceeded to tickle me and I put my hand on his shoulders and tried pushing him away. I failed.
"T-Time out! Time out," I said between the fits of laughter.
Lavi stopped and I took deep breaths.
"You gonna give it up yet," he asked.
I looked at him and shook my head. He laughed and right when he put his hand to start tickling me, I reached to push him away but alas, only got his headband off him.
"S-Sorry," I said.
I realized right after, the position we were in. Lavi was hovering over me, hands beside my head, one leg between mine and one of mine between his. Lavi hadn't seemed to notice.. I think. You can never tell anymore.
"(Y/n)," he asked.
"Y-Yeah," I asked looking away.
His hair was now loose and practically made him look 100x more hot.
"You ok there," he asked.
His breathing was a little on the erratic side too from what I could see.
"Yeah," I said.
He smirked slightly and that's when I knew he was up to something or did something.
"What? Why are you smirking like that," I asked looking at him.
"No reason~," he sang.
"Hmmmm I'm worried," I said cautiously.
"Don't be," he said smiling and laughing.
We smiled and stayed like that for a few seconds before I sighed.
"Something wrong," he asked.
"Can I tell you something," I asked.
That's the first step, now I just gotta say it. Say I love him. That can't be hard... Right?
"Sure go ahead," he said.
"I-I uh.. You see..," I couldn't put it into words.
Come on (y/n), you got this.
"I.. I really..," I stuttered again.
Lavi laughed.
"What's so funny," I asked defensively.
"You. You're just too damn cute," he said smiling.
"Yeah yeah-wait..what," I asked confused.
Lavi got closer to me, to where I could feel his breath on mine.
"Ne, (y/n)," he muttered.
"Y-yeah," I asked.
He placed his lips on mine gently. My eyes fluttered shut as I melted into the sweet kiss. I kissed him back and we started moving in sync. He bit at my bottom lip and I gladly gave him what he asked for. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as he deepened the kiss. The kiss was amazing, it had all the things that couldn't be put into words. We kept at it until we both needed the pesky thing known as air. We panted taking in air and he put his head in the crook of my neck.
"I Love you (y/n). More than anything else in this entire universe," he said trough his lack of breath.
"I l-l-love you too Lavi, beyond compare," I said between breaths.
He pecked my lips and smiled.
"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend," he asked looking me straight in my eyes.
"Are you serious," I asked.
He nodded and I hugged him happily.
"Lavi I'd love to be your girlfriend," I said smiling.
He hugged me tightly and we laughed happily. Afterwards, Lavi sat me across his lap and put his arms around me while reading his book and I read mine. I hummed happily and quietly with my head in the crook of Lavi's neck. We stayed in the library like that reading and being lovestruck the rest of the day.