Delayed

Lavi's POV
___________________
I woke up and sighed at the light coming through my window. Toooo briiggghhhttttt. I opened my eyes a bit and smiled. (Y/n) looked so peaceful sleeping. I kissed her lips and laid back down.
"Lavi...," she said.
"Hm," I asked hugging her and pulling her towards me.
"I love you," she said smiling.
"I love you too," I said smiling back.
"Hey do we have to get up," she asked.
"Yep, unfortunately," I said sighing.
There was a knock at the door and (y/n) looked at me.
"You gonna get it or," she asked.
I laughed and got up to open the door.
"Morning Lavi," Leenalee said.
"Morning Leenalee," I said yawning.
"My brother is sending you and (y/n) on a mission. Have you seen her? I can't find her," she said.
"I wouldn't happen to know anything about that," I said smirking a bit.
"Leena," (y/n) said as she opened the door more and hugged Leenalee.
"There you are (y/n)! I've been looking for you. Why are you-," she cut herself off raising her eyebrow at us.
"Heheh funny story," she said as I went behind her and put my head on hers and hugged her.
"You two are going out," she whispered happily.
"Yep," we said.
"That's great!! I'm so happy for you guys! Great timing since you'll both be on the mission," she said smiling.
"Mission," (y/n) asked.
"Yeah Komui is sending you both on q mission. Go to his office for the details, as usual," Leenalee said.
"Alrighty, be on our way after we change," (y/n) said.
"Alright, take care you two," Leenalee said as she left.
"Bye leenaaaaa," (y/n) said.
I closed the door and let her go. She turned to me and hugged me. I looked at her lovingly and hugged her back.
"We have to get ready," she said.
"For what," I asked suggestively.
She rolls her eyes and sighed playfully.
"Perv," she said.
"You love me," I said.
"Too damn true," she said.
I pecked her lips and let her go.
"Alright go get ready," I said.
She wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Now I don't wanna," she whined.
"Why is that," I asked.
"Because," she said.
I kissed her and she melted right into it. We parted and she whined again,"laviiiii you're making me want to stayyyyy."
"That's not bad," I said.
"We have to get briefed on a mission. It's bad if we don't go soon," she said.
"*sighs* why must Komui interrupt," I asked.
"It's not interrupting if we weren't doing this before he asked for us," she said.
I kissed her cheek and let her go.
"Point taken, now let's speed this up so we can be left alone later," I said.
"Going to have to agree," she said as she kissed my cheek and left.
The love of my life, (y/n) (l/n). She's something alright. I decided to take a bath first.
*TIMESKIP FROM LAVIS BATH CAUSE WE ALL KNOW WELL HAVE NOSE BLEEDS IF I EXPLAINED THAT*
Once I got out I decided to just keep my shirt off so that my hair wouldn't get it wet. I kept the towel around my neck though so the water would have someplace to dry on. My door opened and (y/n) came in, yawning and laying down.
"Tired," I asked sitting on the bed.
"A bit," she said.
I ruffled her hair and she opened her eyes. In the blink of an eye she was on the other side of the bed, sitting, confused, and blushing a lot.
"L-LAVI WHAT THE HELL," she asked.
"What," I asked confused.
"*points at me* Y-Y-Y-YOURE NOT WEARING A SHIRT," she said.
"Oh that, well I just didn't want my shirt to be wet due to my hair not being completely dried. Horrible feeling, it sticks to you and you're screwed," I said smirking slightly at her reaction.
She just looked at me and stayed quiet. I decided to lay down and put my towel under my head to not get my pillow wet. It's my favorite one.

Your POV
__________________
So here I was against the opposite side of the bed, my heart pounding probably about ready to have a heart attack and my face extremely red. My boyfriend didn't have a shirt on. That showed his amazingly toned body. And his hair was down, that made him look even hotter. I cried internally, why does he have to be so irresistible sometimesssssss. My mind told me to not even glance as so much at him but I swear my eyes had a whole other agenda on their list. My eyes slowly wandered to his chest which, as I said before, is totally toned. I saw him smirk lightly and scolded myself for being caught.
"W-What's so funny," I asked.
"Your reaction," he said sitting up.
"I-I'm reacting perfectly acceptable! I walk in expecting my boyfriend to be dressed and.. End up.. With...," I trailed off as Lavi had gotten next to me.
"Ended up with," he asked smirking again.
"Ended up with you not having a shirt on," I said quickly trying to stay mad while looking at him, harder than what it sounds.
"Like you really mind," he said.
"Well I...," I trailed off again as he put his hands besides my waist and his lips close to mine.
"Because, I mean, if you did, you obviously wouldn't have been staring, trailing off, or letting me be this close," he said.
It was quiet for a moment. I didn't care. I loved it. Reminded me that he's mine and I could see him like this and no one else could. Sounds great saying it in my head. I don't know what got over me but I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips to his which he replied to with just as much force. He bit at my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. This time i knew what to do so it came to a mini battle for who dominance. He won (only cause I'm still new to this) and I laid down and I dragged Lavi with me. We parted for air and he laughed slightly.
"What got over you," he asked tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Who knows. Sorry," I said embarrassed.
"Don't be, I liked it," he said kissing my neck.
I whimpered slightly at the waves of pleasure it sent through me.
"L-Lavi," I whispered, that's all I could manage.
"Hm," he asked.
"W-We have to go t-to Komui's off-office," I said shakily.
"Right now," he asked.
I nodded and he sighed. He got up and went to put on a shirt, much to my displeasure. I sat up and composed myself. Lavi put on his jacket and gloves then offered a hand to me. I took it and he pulled me off the bed.
"You ok," he asked.
"Yeah," I said smiling at him.
He smiled back and went to Komui's office.