Story time

Your POV
___________________
Well these guys seemed nice. Yuu and Allen mentioned them in the letters we wrote at times. I was talking with all of them, getting to know each other better.
"I hear were off on another mission after this," I said.
"That so," Kanda asked.
"Yep. Well be split up and put in groups. Afterwards well be sent to locations I don't know and fight Akuma," I said.
"Sounds simple," Lavi said.
"If it sounds simple, it usually isn't," I said.
Leenalee woke up dazed.
"Hey Leena, good to see you're awake," I said smiling.
She gasped and sat up flinching slightly.
"(Y/n)," she said happily as she hugged me.
"In the flesh," I said carefully hugging her back.
She let me go and stayed like that.
"When'd you get back," she asked.
"A few minutes before you almost died," I said.
"Of course you did," she said laughing and wiping a year away.
We smiled. Then I was tackled to the ground.
"(Y/n)! You're back," Allen said happily as he hugged me tightly.
"Back...and...dying now," I said trying to breath.
"Whoops, sorry," he said as he got off.
I breathed deeply and everyone laughed.
"Good to see you Allen," I said smiling happily, it's always good to see Allen, especially when it's been a while since I've been gone.
"Now we're just waiting on Miranda," I asked.
"No, she needs to sleep for a while before she wakes up," Leena said.
"Alright then," I said as I picked her up on my back.
"You could've just asked (y/n)," Allen scolded.
"Meh, I'll live," I said as I began to walk.
Everyone followed and we got to a train. They gave us rooms and I carefully put Miranda on her bed.
"There we go," I said as I put another cloth on her forehead.
"You're good at this stuff aren't you," Lavi said as he leaned on the door way.
"Yeah well, you have to know basics or else watch people die," I said.
"Sounds tuff," He said solemnly.
"Yeah it was...," I said as I looked at him.
We left Miranda's room and went with the others to get something to eat. Allen ordered the entire menu, Leena ordered what she's a fan of (waffles), Yuu ordered some weird food, Lavi got a hamburger, and I got ice cream cause why not.
"(Y/n) you have to eat actual food," Leena scolded.
"But.. I don't wanna," I whined.
Yuu hit my head lightly and I winced.
"They're right (y/n), you'll end up weak," Allen said.
I sighed and got (f/f) too. We all ate and made conversations, laughing, joking, teasing, and being burnt by each other.
"Alright, let's get rested. If I'm right about the mission, then we'll need all our energy," I said stretching.
"Aren't you just prepared," Lavi asked.
"Yep, better early than sorry," I said as I walked to my room.

Lavi's POV
_______________
"Hey Allen, what's wrong with your sister? She seen one too many ghosts or something," I asked curiously.
"Well, no not ghosts.... She actually used to go on missions in groups," Allen said sighing.
"Used to," we asked.
"Yeah... Her groups almost half of the time got hurt and she couldn't save them. She blames herself a lot and now prepares in advance and alone but will still watch out for others. She's a nice girl, she's just scarred from past experiences," he said.
"That's pretty sad," krory said.
They nodded.
"(Y/n) is very nice. She's sweet and kind and she'll show it but she'll stop herself sometimes. She's on missions a good portion of the time so others don't have to do them. She's so strong, mentally and physically. I just wish she'd open up to us more," Leenalee said sadly.
"Well maybe after this upcoming mission, we'll get to be with her more. Leenalee could talk to Komui and give (y/n) a break and we can spend time with her and maybe she'll open up," krory suggested.
"Brother knows what (y/n) does, he doesn't stop her because he thinks that she's going through her own therapy," Leenalee said.
"Hm that plans out the window,"I said.
"Let's all just wait it out, I'll talk to her and see what I get. From my knowledge she's never told anyone anything but I'll try," Allen said.
Everyone nodded and something crawled at the edge of my mind.
What has that girl gone through and why would she not cry or show any facial expressions while telling me... Why even tell me?