Who was that?

Your POV
_______________
Currently in... woods? Looking around a sense of familiarity passed through me.
"(Y/n)," a voice asked.
Is that my name?
"(Y/n)," the gentle voice asked.
"Is that my name," I asked.
"Of course little (y/n)," they said.
"Oh ok... I'm lost..." I said.
"Oh little one where's your family," they asked.
"Gone," I instinctively said.
"Oh? How about we look for them," the voice said.
"Ok! But who are you," I asked.
"Turn around," they said.
I turned and saw a girl. She had more or less long black/purple hair, yellow eyes, and diamonds on her forehead. She wore a white dress that stopped by her knees with long sleeves and her hand extended to me.
"I like your dress," I said.
"Aw thank you," she said.
"What's your name," I asked.
She kneeled down as I walked to her and put a finger over her lips.
"Secret," she whispered playfully.
"Ok," I smiled.
"So how about you tell me about yourself first," she asked.
"I'm... I don't remember," I said.
"Aww it's ok little one, give yourself some time," she said as she put her hand over my head.
"Do you know anything," I asked.
"Your name is (y/n) and you look to be 4-6," she said.
"Oh ok," I said.
"(Y/n)!"
I looked around.
"Who was that," I asked.
"Shhhh," she said.
"(Y/n)!"
A familiar voice... male...
"Little (y/n)," she said.
"(Y/n)!"
Confused I put my hands over my ears. The voices got louder and louder as I cried. My head felt like it was exploding.
"Stop it," I yelled through tears.

My eyes snapped open as I gasped. I sat up holding my hand to my head.
"Man my head is killing me," I said to myself.
Weird dream... who was that girl? She reminded me of... me but not me. Remembering caused my chest to hurt. I winced in pain and put a hand to the pain. I noticed a warmth around me even without a blanket and saw I was wearing a jacket. Jacket... who's is it? I turned on the lamp besides me and recognized it as Lavi's. Realizing that gave me more comfort.
"I wish he were here though," I sighed.
Looking around I noticed it was dark outside. What in the world? I got up and quickly changed into pajamas. Then I quietly walked out of my room. The usual science division lights could be seen down the hall, but everything else was dark. I walked and saw the science division. I went back and checked Lavi's room. No lights. Is he asleep? I checked his pockets and found a spare key. I got it and unlocked the door. I opened it and saw Lavi asleep. I got in and closed the door, locking it behind me. Lavi stirred slightly and I walked over. I laid down and Lavi slightly opened his eyes. I ran my hand through his hair and he seemed to fall back asleep. I laughed internally at how adorable he was.
"Hey you ok," he asked as he shifted slightly.
"Yeah, woke up is all," I said.
"You sure? You look like you got adrenaline, you also feel like you do," he mumbled.
"Huh? Maybe I'm still tired," I laughed.
"Your hands are shaking," he said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.
I nuzzled against him and felt like just here like this could make anything go away. He kissed the top of my head multiple times as we stayed like that. After a while, he stopped.
"Hey, is everything ok," he asked.
"I'm fine," I assured.
"(Y/n)," he said.
I sighed and shook my head.
"You can tell me, you know that right," he asked.
"Yeah of course... but this is just harder to explain," I whispered.
"Won't know until we try no," he asked.
"Yeah," I said.
He ran his hand through my hair, fingers brushing against my neck and shoulders gently.
"I don't know, I was just in woods and thinking about it now reminds me of the ones on my mission I think and there was a girl who looked more or less like me but...," I trailed off.
What if she...was me... but as a Noah. Lavi seemed to sense my discomfort and put his index finger and thumb on my chin gently making me look up at him. He kissed me gently yet full of love. Oh just drown me in this cause I found heaven. He cut this kiss short and pecked my lips.
"I love you," he said, his voice as sincere and calming than ever.
He looked at me with utter love and adoration. How could I ruin this?
"I love you too Lavi," I said lovingly.
He caresses my cheek and I decided to continue.
"But what if she was that Noah side of me," I whispered suddenly very afraid.
His actions stopped and my heart froze.
"What if I said you're being crazy in not telling me? I love you (y/n), that will never change. Not even that Noah part of you will stop me," he laughed slightly. 
"Lavi what if it means I'm an actual Noah," I said.
"I'll stay by your side. You wouldn't become a Noah and betray the order so I don't see why you're worried," he said.
Can't argue with that. He continued his actions.
"What else," he asked.
A slight sting.
"We talked and I was a kid but I don't know why. It wasn't until the voice began yelling and she called out and it wouldn't stop and," I was shaking from the hurtful memory and pain in my chest.
"Hey hey hey shhhhhhh calm down," he said as he hugged me.
I held onto him tightly for dear life as the pain stayed. After the pain died down I slowly calmed down. My grip on Lavi seemed to loosen but he didn't let go of me. I noticed it then that he'd been treating me like I was fragile. It's new. Almost as if he were scared I'd disappear. It wasn't like that before. He was more loving and even if he was gentle it wasn't like this.
"Lavi," I asked.
"Hm," he asked.
"Did something happen," I asked.
"What do you mean," he asked.
"To you. Is everything ok with you," I asked.
"Yeah of course," he said.
"You're acting a little weird," i said.
"Aren't I always," he asked playfully.
I laughed," yeah but weird different."
"Not at all, stop worrying," he said. Guilt flashed through his eyes quickly that I wouldn't have been able to catch it if I hadn't known him well.
"Lavi, what happened," I asked.
"(Y/n) I promise," he said as he got my hand and placed soft kisses on my fingers.
"I know you Lavi, and I can tell you're hiding something," I lied on the last part but hey, not a complete lie.
He sighed and kissed down my neck, placing butterfly kisses.
"Lavi," I said, closing my eyes to the feeling.
"Just forget about it, it's not something to worry about," he muttered.
"I'm here for you, why won't you tell me," I asked getting slightly frustrated.
"Because (y/n) I love you," he said obviously getting defensive.
"What does that have to do with this? If anything you should be telling me because of that," I argued.
"Drop it," he said.
"No. if it's making you feel guilty then I want to help," I said.
"(Y/n)," he warned.
"Lavi," I said meeting his eyes equally.
"Drop. It," he seemed to growl.
"No! Lavi will you just trust me," I said.
"I do trust you. You know that," he said.
"Really? Cause I-,"
"I asked Hevlaska to take away your innocence," he yelled.
I processed what he said and shook my head.
"What," I asked.
"I asked her to take away your innocence until your body recovered fully," he said.
I pushed away slightly and looked him dead in the eye. He's not kidding.
"YOU DID WHAT," I yelled.
"(Y/n), your body wasn't recovering," he said.
"It was!! Just slow," I yelled.
"Because you kept overdoing yourself! When would you have time to heal?! In death," he asked.
"How did you know about that," I asked.
"Doesn't matter. What matters is you knew the risks and went along," he said.
"Well Lavi, I did it because I wanted to," I said.
"What about you?! You're putting your life on a dice!! I don't want you to do that," he argued.
I got away from him and stood up to which he followed as we fought. Turns out Hevlaska told him a lot. Too much it hurt.
"You know what, I don't have to take this," I said.
"No, (y/n) you know that what you were doing wasn't right. I'm only trying to protect you," he said.
I walked to his door and put my hand on the handle.
"(Y/n) wait," Lavi said.
I opened the door and left without even looking back. Right now I needed to clear my head.