~Here at last~

After the plane had finally landed, you and the others practically raced out of the plane and the airport. And when you saw the sight before you, you almost couldn't believe it.

"Wooooow!! We're here! We're actually here!" Alex spoke first out of all 3 of you, with a huge smile on her face.

"Indeed..." Henry breathed.

"It's almost too good to be true..." You sighed.

"Well c'mon! We gotta find a hotel to drop all our stuff at!"Alex chirped as she stared to run off.

"W-Wait for us Alex!" Henry struggled to catch up to her, and you couldn't help but laugh as you did the same.

*~Timeskip because I don't know much about England that I can explain really, my bad. X,x~*

Once you all found a hotel you could leave your things in and got some extra z's, you decided to go outside and let Miles walk around for a bit after you fed him.

"Here we are Miles! What do you think?" You asked him as you walked him by his leash.

Miles barked a little, and you grinned.

It was dark out and not that many people were around, so it seemed like a good time to let Miles get some fresh air. The buildings looked pretty different, the scenery too, it looked nothing like back home.

"(Nickname)!" Alex called, running out of the hotel.

"What is it Alex?" You looked at her, Miles doing the same.

"It's time..!" Alex danced around with a super excited face.

"For...?" You raised an eyebrow.

"We're gonna look for the house..!" Alex jumped. And your jaw dropped.

"R-Really?" You stuttered.

"Yeah! Once Henry gets here with the flashlight's we're gonna go look!"

"But where are we even gonna start?" You tilted your head.

"I found a map of the town and all the different streets, and one of them was closed down a really really long time ago! We're gonna start there and see what we find." Alex explained.

You thought about it for a moment. "Why was it closed down?" You questioned.

"No one really knows anymore, it was that long ago." Your eyes widened.

"Alright, I've got the flashlights and extra batteries if we need them." Henry said, walking toward all of you. He seemed to have a surprisingly serious look on his face.

"Is something wrong Henry?" You asked him with a worried look. Henry's face instantly changed, giving you a warm smile. "Of course not sis! I'm just a bit tired is all."

"If you say so..." You mumbled.

Henry handed both of you a short black flashlight, they were pretty light and they only needed a small button push to turn on, their was also a little wrist band so they wouldn't fall if you dropped them.

"Ready to go everyone?" Henry asked. You and Alex both nodded, Alex much quicker than you. "We'll need to be careful no policemen see us, but besides that, let's go!" Henry nodded and started to run off, you, Miles, and Alex following behind.

And so the adventure filled night began.

~Boo! ^*^ I know, shortest chapter yet. But trust me after a few more chapters their will be one that's A LOT longer, I just wanted to clarify that you guys got to England real quick. Anyways, I'll get to the next chapter as soon as I can, and I hope you guys are happy you finally got to England! See you! ^*^ ***Hooray!! ^o^***