~A Truce, and yet another secret discovered~

"So, do you promise not to keep trying to hurt Jack?" You asked, crossing your arms.

Jeff didn't answer.

"Brother?" You said in a forward voice, giving him a look.

Jeff sighed.

"I promise... sister."

You hugged his neck, and Jeff gently wrapped his hands around your back in return.

You smiled.

"I love you brother."

You heard Jeff gasp faintly.

"I...I l-love you too.. sister." Jeff held you a bit tighter, nuzzling your head with his slightly.

You and Jeff separated and you stood up to get Jack, wherever it was he disappeared to, with Jeff following behind.

"Jack?" You called.

You peered into the kitchen.

"Jack?"

You saw Jack floating around the kitchen, looking into the cupboards and drawers.

"There you are." You laughed, walking into the kitchen.

Jack quickly turned around.

"Oh! Were you looking for me?" Jack grinned and dropped to the ground, standing in front of you, he slouched so that you were at equal level.

You nodded with a small giggle.

Jack's smile faded slightly once he looked to your side, you looked and saw Jeff leaning against the wall, seemingly staring at Jack with an intense unending gaze.

You patted Jack's head.

"Don't worry, he's not gonna attack you anymore. Isn't that right, brother?" You said, giving Jeff an expectant look.

Jeff looked away for a moment before giving a slow nod.

"Whew!" Jack used the back of his hand to fake wipe away sweat from his forehead.

"That's certainly good news for me!"Jack chuckled.

"Don't get too cocky." Jeff interrupted.

Jack's smile faded completely.

"If you try anything funny, clown. I won't hesitate to break this little truce me and you are going to have for the time being." Jeff said bluntly.

"'Truce'?" Jack gave you a curious look.

You nodded.

"Jeff isn't going to try to attack you anymore, because he promised me he wouldn't. So you and him are going to have a truce." You explained.

"Ah, I see." Jack nodded in understanding.

"Truce, Jeffrey?" Jack outstretched his long arm and held his hand out to Jeff.

Jeff didn't move for a moment.

"Jeff?" You turned to face him and gave him another look.

Jeff looked away.

You crossed your arms impatiently.

"Brother... You promised!" You whined slightly.

Jeff sighed.

"Truce." Jeff finally took Jack's hand.

Jack and Jeff shook hands then pulled away.

"But do anything that gets (Y/n) hurt, and you're face will be crushed against my foot." Jeff growled.