~A Horrifying Sight, and A Shocking Truth~

You Jack and Miles were running to the dog shelter.

"I hope Jerris is alright.." You said sadly.

Jack didn't say anything, you knew he wanted to reassure you that he was, but he couldn't.

Once you arrived, you put the laptop on the ground, and opened the doors to the shelter.

It was dark inside.

You took out your phone and turned on its flashlight.

You all slowly walked in, all was quiet.

You looked at the dog kennels, and what you saw, made you want to vomit.

Every single dog had been killed. They had either been stabbed, torn apart, or both.

"No..." You whimpered as you looked at the dogs lifeless corpses.

Miles looked as horrified as you were.

Even Jack had a look of shock on his face.

"Jack..?"

"This wasn't me Kiddo." He replied, not even needing to hear you ask.

The floor was covered in blood, and you hesitated to keep going with each step you took.

You walked into Jerris' office while Miles and Jack continued looking around the horror house that was once a loving shelter.

"Jerris..? Are you in here..?" You asked fearfully.

The office was covered in blood, the walls had been splattered with it, some had somehow gotten on the ceiling aswell.

You saw something on the desk and walked over.

It was a piece of a small picture.

You picked it up and saw that... it was of a little boy, he looked to be at least 6 or 7 years old. He had blue eyes like Henry and light brown hair like Alex.

"Where did Jerris get something like this? Was he the one that took it? You thought.

You noticed that someones small arm was wrapped around their shoulders, but the person's side of the picture had been cut off.

You looked around the desk, but you couldn't find much else. When you looked at the walls however... that was when you found it.

A bullet hole was in one of the walls.

You walked over to it and examined it carefully.

"Was Jerris trying to shoot someone?" You thought.

You took a picture of the hole, and one of the picture incase something were to happen to it.

You left the office to regroup with Jack and Miles.

After a few moments, Miles ran up to you while you saw Jack was still looking around.

*-*-Miles point of view*-*- (This is what happened while you were in the office.)

Miles and Jack were able to see in the dark, so they didn't need (Y/n)'s light.

Miles looked at all the dogs and felt a bit sad for them, they were his comrades in a sense.

"What could have happened here..?" Miles heard Jack whisper to himself.

Miles saw something out of the corner of his eye.

He looked and saw something lying on the ground.

He ran over to it.

It was a note, with words that were written in blood.