~William~

(Author's Note:~I don't actually know if his name is William or Will for short but in my version that's how it's going to be X)~ )

You're eyes widened in surprise as you took his hand and shook it briefly.

"I-I'm (Y/n)." Was all you said, while your head was spinning with one thought.

"'Grossman'? Wasn't that Isaac's last name?"

"Were you related to Isaac?" You absentmindedly asked.

Will was quiet for a moment.

"Well... kinda, it's a long story." He replied.

"So, (Y/n)." He started.

"You're familiar with Laughing Jack right?"

You nodded.

"You wouldn't happen to know why he's your friend would you?" He seemed to be curious.

"I honestly don't know, and frankly, I don't think he does either." You replied.

"Really?" He seemed surprised.

"Speaking of Jack." You saw Jack appear behind Will.

"Hm?"

"Turn around."

"W-"

"Just turn around." You interrupted.

Will turned around and yelled in fear, tripping over himself and crashing to the ground.

"Gah!!"

Jack cackled loudly in amusement, and after a moment, you started laughing too.

Will huffed in annoyance and slight embarrassment.

"Not funny, Jack." He grumbled, standing up and brushing off his pants.

"Oh, it was very funny." Jack chuckled.

You were pretty sure Will rolled his eyes from behind the mask.

"When did you get here?" Will asked.

"A few minutes ago, while you and (Y/n) were playing hide-and-Seek." Jack replied with his usual smile.

"I figured as much."

"So... you two know eachother?" You asked.

Jack wrapped his long arm around Will's shoulders, catching him by surprise.

"Indeed we do! He's one of my closest friends." Jack looked down at Will with a playful grin.

"Heh, yeah, we go way back." Will said, a slight smile in the corner of his mouth.

You smiled.

"That's pretty nice."

Jack suddenly slapped his hands together, making you and Will jump slightly.

"I want to play a game." Jack chuckled, giving you and Will a mischievous look.

Will sighed.

"What game?"

"Guess."

"Uh..." Will scratched his neck.

"What game did I mention before?"

Will still seemed clueless, and Jack gave you a smiling look that said 'You know don't you?".

"Hide-and-Seek?" You tilted your head.

"Yup!" He clapped.

"Who seeks then?" Will asked.