~Reminiscing the Meeting and an Adorable Friendship Redo~

You, Jack, and Jason were all sitting together in a room filled with stuffed animals at every nook and cranny, there were all sizes from big to small, and each one was one of a kind. You couldn't help but marvel at all of the unique features and designs on each one, realizing just how talented Jason really was at creating toys.

They certainly don't call him Jason 'the Toymaker' for nothing.

You were all sitting together in a triangle-like spread on a light green carpet, Mr. Bunny sitting with you in your arms while Jason and Jack were quietly talking amongst themselves. You and Mr. Bunny were playing little games like Patty-cake and Eye-spy to pass time, and Mr. Bunny seemed to be having the time of his life. It made you smile whenever Mr. Bunny giggled or clapped in glee, he was like an actual child and you were his best friend in the whole wide world.

But it wasn't much longer before the two finished talking.

Jason cleared his throat as a way of getting your attention, making you and Mr. Bunny look at him.

"Laughing Jack and I have decided we will take turns telling our points of view on how we met, is that alright with you?" He asked.

You nodded, smiling. "That's fine."

Jason smiled back and looked to Jack, saying: "You may go first if you'd like." But Jack gave a hesitant look and shook his head, motioning for Jason to go ahead.

"N-No, you should go first. I mean, we are in your home after all."

Jason looked very surprised by Jack's courtesy, but he smiled again and nodded, then looked back at you.

"Well, the day I met Laughing Jack had been normal beforehand, I was minding my own business creating another toy like always when I suddenly heard a series of noises come from different areas around the workshop. I was rather confused, the noises came from out of nowhere and were quite consistent. There would be scratches, very loud footsteps, and distant, almost undetectable chuckles from an unknown voice."

"After nearly a half an hour of attempting to find the source, the noises slowly came to a stop, but returned when I walked back to my work-table, only this time, they were coming from my room. I hardly ever let any of my toys in there besides Mr. Bunny or Liquorice, so I was a bit concerned."

At that, you wondered what other toys Jason had that could come to life, but stayed silent not wanting to interrupt.

"I left my current toy that I was making once more and walked to my room. When I was at the door I could hear the stranger laughing again, but much more clearly. Their voice was cold and dark, it was odd, to say the least, but I wasn't frightened."

Your smile widened, knowing who it was already, and Jack seemed to smile back at you as he noticed this.

"I opened the door and looked in, but strangely enough, there was no one in sight. I'm not one to be easily scared so I decided to take a look around. Mr. Bunny ended up joining me after a moment. Then, the door to the room suddenly slammed shut, it had merely startled me but Mr. Bunny was panic-stricken. He clung to my boot and he didn't let go no matter what I tried to tell him."

You squeezed Mr. Bunny in your arms a bit to comfort him since he seemed scared at recalling the memory, making him giggle.

"After that, I heard the laugh again, it was coming from behind me."

You listened intently to his words, a little excited.

"I heard his voice whisper to me, he said a quiet: 'Hello there.'. When I looked over my shoulder, all I could see was his grey and white eyes looking at me. I turned around to see him clearly. He's only about an inch or so taller than I, as you've already seen." He motioned to Jack. "He gave me a large, toothy grin as I examined him. I was honestly intrigued by his presence, I had never seen anyone or anything like him before." Jack seemed a little surprised when he heard the last part.