~A Higher Truth~

(I'm going to base Jeff's personality and the way he speaks in this story off of a version that was made by Mr.Betty Krueger, if you don't know who that is, he's a man that does a pretty amazing voice for Jeff, and makes audio dramas and things of that nature, I personally love his work. He does a pretty humorous Laughing Jack too x) Anyways, here's his channel if you want to see what he does and see his version of Jeff's voice.

( https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBettyKrueger )

(I hope you guys like the chapter! ^*^)

You awoke with a throbbing head.

"Ughh...what...happened...?" You groaned.

You put a hand to your head and looked at your surroundings.

You were in a dark room.

The walls were black, and the floor had brown floorboards.

You were inside an old, (f/c) sleeping bag, it was pretty comfortable too.

You wriggled out of the bag, and stood up.

Afterwards, you noticed that you had your (f/c) hoodie on, and a pair of black jeans.

"How did I get these on?" You thought.

You looked out of a cracked window to see it was pretty early, around six or seven in the morning probably.

The streets of wherever you were looked pretty old, there were cracks in some places, and the grass seemed aged in a way.

You walked to the door, and ever so slowly opened it, but just a crack, incase someone was here.

You saw a dark hallway, with a dim light illuminating from another room.

Slipping through the door, you slowly stepped through the hall, and peered through an opening.

You instantly shrunk back.

Jeff was in the room, it seemed to be like a kitchen or something.

He was sitting at a wooden table, and he seemed to have something in his hands, luckily he had his back to you so he didn't notice you were there.

You took a deep breath and peered over once more.

He seemed to be focused on whatever it was he had.

You decided to gather  all of your courage, and take a closer look.

You took a step into the room, and peered over his shoulder.

He had what looked like a piece of a photograph in his hands.

It showed a small little girl, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, she was smiling, and she seemed to have a hand over someones shoulder, but their side of the picture had been removed.

You had your hands in your hoodie pockets, when you felt something in them, you pulled it out.

The picture you found at the shelter was inside, you had forgotten it was in there.

You looked at the little boy, and looked at the picture Jeff had.

They were exactly alike.

Suddenly Jeff shuffled, and you froze in fear.

He put the picture in his pocket, got up from his chair, and he did exactly what you hoped he wouldn't.

He turned around.

As soon as your eyes met, he froze aswell.

Everything went completely quiet.

Your mind went blank, all you could do was stand there, your eyes locked on Jeff's, his unending stare didn't exactly help with that.