~A humorous moment and an odd afternoon~

After about a minute of scolding Jeff and him trying to defend himself but completely failing and giving in, you and him walked into the kitchen to see what the noise was about.

What you saw, wasn't what you expected.

Miles was standing on the table in the middle of the kitchen...

...And he was no longer his grey self.

He was thickly striped black and white all over, even his eyes were black, replacing the white, but the blue in them was still present.

"What happened??" You asked curiously, inspecting Miles' new look.

"I decided to see what Miles would look like if he was like me, he's quite the looker wouldn't you say?" Jack cackled.

"He looks like a combination of you and a very screwed up German shepherd's puppy." Jeff said flatly, bending over to take a close look at Miles.

"Well, what do you think, (Y/n)?" Jack tilted his head at you with a smile.

"Hmm... He... sure looks different." You said after a moment.

Jack chuckled slightly.

Miles was looking at himself as best he could, with a slightly panicked expression on his face.

"Aw, c'mon Miles, it's not too bad actually, Jack has a point, you look pretty nice!" You comforted Miles.

Miles gave you a look for a moment, but then he rolled his eyes and gave a nod.

"How long is he going to be like this?" You asked Jack.

"As long as I want him to of course!" Jack laughed.

Miles gave a small growl, you were pretty sure that meant he didn't like that.

"But, I suppose I can let him be his old self again now." Jack smirked.

Jack clapped his large hands together, and Miles was surrounded in a puff of black smoke.

After about 2 minutes, the smoke faded away, and Miles was back to his usual grey look.

Miles panted in relief.

"So, what should we do now kiddo?"

"Hm?"

"We figured out what happened to Henry I believe." Jack looked at Jeff.

"Yes, we did." You nodded.

"Well, I'm afraid I have somewhere to be." Jeff said.

"Where?" You asked curiously.

"Let's just say I have to meet with an old friend of mine." Jeff replied.

"Okay."

"Feel free to go back home if you want, I know where to find you." Jeff grinned as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Bye brother, be careful okay?" You called to him.

"I will, bye sister." He called back.

"Wait, how is he going to get out? He boarded up the door and the window-" You heard the hatch to the attic creak open.

"Oh wait, there's the window in the attic that you two broke." You remembered.

Jack and Miles looked at eachother for a moment.