~A Fight~

You knew something had happened, and you wondered if something or someone had broken in.

That was when you remembered Jack and Miles.

"It's gotta be them." You thought.

You knew Jeff had told you to stay in the room, but you didn't want Miles or Jack to get hurt because of you, so you walked toward the door.

You cracked it open, and listened carefully for Jeff, but the hallways were silent.

You slipped through the door and walked around, and carefully listened for Jeff or Jack and Miles.

"You won't take her away from me, Jack!" You heard Jeff's voice yell, and shoes stomping against wood came after.

"I still don't understand what you mean, Jeffrey, but all I really want to do is make sure (Y/n) is alright!" You heard a familiar raspy voice reply, and more stomping followed, along with the sound of barking.

You quickly looked around, trying to find a way into the attic, when you found a small hatch in a hallway.

Grabbing the string and pulling it down to the floor, you climbed the ladder, stopping once you reached the top.

You peered over the floor and saw exactly what you feared would happen.

Jack and Jeff were fighting.

Miles was looking around, when he saw you and jumped in surprise.

You crawled onto the floor of the dusty attic and stood up, the two didn't seem to notice you.

Miles ran to your side, and you pet his head, afterwards you looked to see the two were still fighting it out.

You had no idea what to do to stop them, so you did the first thing you thought of.

"Stop it!" You yelled.

The two instantly looked at you in shock and surprise.

"(Y/n)!' Jack was the first to speak.

Jack walked towards you, but Jeff jumped in front of you, blocking you from him.

How in the world did he get there so fast?

Jack growled in frustration.

Jeff had his knife in his hand,  and somehow you knew he was threatening Jack.

Miles growled at Jeff in hostility, and slowly walked closer, baring his teeth at him.

"Just let me see her, Jeffrey! I'm not going to hurt her!" Jack tried to convince Jeff.

But he didn't answer, he just continued to look at Jack with a murderous glare.

Miles jumped at Jeff, but he dodged him.

He quickly turned back around to face him again, resuming his angry growls.

Jack groaned with a very irked expression.

Jeff was about to run at him, but you grabbed his arm.

"Stop!" You repeated yourself.

Jeff yanked his arm away and shoved you to the ground.

"Oof!" You wheezed.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Jack gasp in shock.

"Okay, that's it." You heard Jack speak in the most serious voice you've ever heard.

You looked up and saw Jack pulling back his arm, and afterwards, his arm shot out at Jeff with his hand in a fist, giving a hard blow to Jeff's face.

Seconds after, he fell to the ground.

"Jeff!" You gasped.

"He's alright, but once he wakes up I think he'll be pretty mad." Jack scratched his head.

"Is he unconscious?"

"Yep."

~Boo! ^*^ Sorry this chapter was short, but the next part will be longer I promise. ^^ I hope you guys are liking the story so far. See you!~