~Jeffrey~

Illuminated by the light of your phone, was a face, only an inch from yours.

Their skin was pale, and their eyes were seemingly black, never closing.

His hair was black, similar to Jack's, only it seemed to have a singed look to it.

He had on a white hoodie, with red stains on it, you could smell that it was blood that was on him.

His face... was what made you realize who he must have been.

His face had been carved into, his cheeks had one long streak on each side, curved upwards, into a large smile, it reminded you of the Joker or the Cheshire cat.

In the darkness, you heard a raspy and cold voice speak.

"Hello, (Y/n)."

You gulped.

"Who...Who are you...?" You asked nervously.

"I'm Jeff." He said.

"...A-As in... Jeff the killer..?" You tilted your head.

He chuckled.

"Yes."

You trembled slightly, fearing for your life, when you suddenly felt a cold hand touch your face.

His pale hand had dried blood on it, but you tried to ignore it.

"You don't need to be scared of me... I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered.

"Th-Then what do you want..?" You asked slightly curious.

He was quiet for a moment, then you heard the sound of Miles barking from outside of the door, causing both of you to look, even though it was dark.

"What's wrong Miles?" You heard a familiar voice ask.

You heard Jeff mumble something to himself, but you couldn't tell what he said.

You looked down at Jeff's now shuffling arm, and your eyes widened with fear when you saw him pull out a long knife from his hoodie pocket.

Jeff suddenly grabbed you and put the knife to your neck, causing you to drop the phone, it landed on it's front, causing the room to become pitch black once more.

"I'm not going to hurt you, just play along and Jack won't be either... probably." He whispered into your ear.

He put a hand over your mouth just when you were about to protest.

You heard the door creak open, and you heard a snap of fingers, the lights came on, and you saw Jack's tall figure facing the switch with slight confusion.

Miles ran in and as soon as he saw what was going on, he growled at Jeff with much hostility.

As soon as Jack turned around and saw you, his eyes went wide, but they quickly narrowed into a look of rage.

"YOU!" Jack hissed.

"Not another step, clown." Jeff threatened. You felt the cold blade touch the skin of your neck.

"Let her go Jeffrey!" Jack yelled.

You heard Jeff chuckle.

"Not a chance, I've come too close and too far to lose her now, there's no way I'm gonna let you take her away from me this time." Jeff said.

"What do you mean?" Jack tilted his head in confusion.

"What DOES he mean?" You thought.

You heard Jeff chuckle again.

"If your smart enough, you can figure it out on your own." Jeff teased Jack, getting a growl in return.

"But for now..." His voice trailed off.

"Sorry, but I need you... to go to sleep..." Jeff whispered into your ear.

You felt something hit you hard in the head, so hard you saw white for a brief moment.

"(Y/N)!!!" You heard Jack yell, his voice echoed as the world began to spin.

And everything went black.

~Boo! ^*^ Uh oh... this doesn't look good... Let's hope you're okay! o*o I hope you guys are liking the story so far, and I'm really happy this is doing so well. I'm sorry this chapter was short and I'm sure your head's probably filled with questions, x)  But don't worry I'll write another chapter soon. Until then, see you! ^*^~