No class

Leanne's POV

"This will look amazing on you" Emma says, holding up a cute red dress. "Now we just need some make up and underwear and we're set to go" she smiles at me. "But I already have that" I point out and she rolls her eyes at me "yeah, but special events are different from normal jobs. you have to look your best and classy. Plus we need to make you look a little older, nobody's gonna believe your 18 looking like that" she explains "but i'm not 18" I point out "well I know that, but we don't want other people finding out.. duh!" She rolls her eyes at me.

We're having some lunch and Emma's been going through with me about what to expect during the event and about some others that's she's been on before. "I have to admit. You've really done good over the last month or so" Emma says and I look at her confused "how do you mean?"

"most girls don't get booked for events so early into starting with us or even regular clients booking them and you have a least three already!" She smiles in a sort of proud way. "I guess" I mumble and continue eating my lunch. "you still getting upset?"

"sometimes.. Well most of the time to be honest" I shrug "have you tried listening to music? That's what I do"

"with the clients?" I asks and she shakes her head and chuckles slightly under her breath "I meant in private. And when I listen to music, I really listen to the lyrics and when I have client I play the lyrics back in my mind and before I know it. The guys done" she shrugs "I've never thought of that "Mia always says to block it out but never really says how"

"don't listen to Mia. She's jealous of you"

"for what?" I frown confused "because you've been here just over a month and your already going higher up in the ranks than her. If you keep going the way you are and maybe toughen up a little you'll be where I am. One step down from me obviously, but you get the idea" she smiles and gets up "c'mon"

"where are we going?"

"I'm going to buy you a teddy bear. For those lonely nights when your feeling down. I'm guessing you don't have one?"

"no. Do you?" I ask and she nods "but if you tell anybody your dead. And me buying you a teddy bear doesn't make us friends ok?" She says sternly and I nod.

*

After we picked out a bear we're on our way back to the brothel and I stop seeing and amusement arcade "um.. We only came here to shop. Not play games" Emma says, walking back over to me. "we don't have to be back yet"

"but you have a client coming and need to be back and ready"

"not for another hour" I point out and I can tell my the look on her face she really does want to go in. "ok. But only for five minutes to stop you bugging me" she sighs rolling her eyes "yes!!!" I say excitedly and run towards the arcade followed be Emma.

*

As hesitant as she was at first, as soon as we got inside, Emma's attitude quickly changed and for the first time I actually saw her having fun. "I can't believe your making me do this" she giggles stepping and to the dance game with me.

As we're playing Emma suddenly stops and grabs our things and my arm pulling me out of the arcade. "what's wrong?" I ask confused and she quickly hurries us away, then stops when we're far enough away. "did you notice the guy standing beside you?" She says nervously and I shake my head. "well he was a regular client of mine until last week, but he's been banned because was getting a little too attached"

"how do you mean?"

"sometimes a client may get it into their heads that there's more to this than just business and confuse the sex with and actual relationship and it gets pretty messy. Like that guy in there he started calling up the brothel asking to talk to me and sending flowers and stuff. Even wanted to rescue me" she giggles at that last part. "what do I do if it happened to me?" I ask a little nervously. "If you ever think a man is getting too personal or clingy, you tell Mary straight away and make sure you always stick to the rules. It can still happen, but it's less likely"