Time's up

Lisa's POV

I still can't believe Michael didn't help me that night and I'm still pissed he just walked away from me the way that he did, but I know deep down it wasn't his fault. It's that little bitch Leanne who's to blame for all of this. Michael even told me himself that night, if he hadn't met Leanne then he would have taken me back by now. And now because of her clearly brainwashing him and making him feel guilty for things that aren't his fault and even convinced him to go into rehab for a drug addiction he doesn't even have and if he does, Leanne obviously was the one who gave them to him and got him hooked and now he's stuck with her and  I'm stuck in this place while she's out their probably spending all his money and have a great time while Michael is away.

That little brat and gotten between me and Michael since day one and I'm not gonna let her get away with it. The only reason Michael is with her is because he feels guilty, like he owes her something and I could see the look in his eyes when he told me if it wasn't for Leanne he would have taken me back. I'm not sure how exactly yet, but I'm gonna get rid of that little bitch and once I do Michael can finally be free from her and me and him can be together again.

****
Leanne's POV

It's been a few days now since Michael left for rehab and I'm already missing him like crazy and cry myself to sleep every night feeling all alone without him here with me. His family has been really nice and tried to make me feel welcome and at home and I do appreciate what they've done, but I don't feel right being here.

She hasn't actually said anything, but I'm sure Michael's mother feels the same way. I notice her look at me suspiciously every now and then and I'm not sure why, but I haven't asked her about it because it's her house and I don't want to cause any arguments, especially in somebody else's home.

After getting dressed, I make my way downstairs and Kathrine is serving up breakfast. "What time do you need to be at school? I'll give you a ride on my way to the office" Joesph asks and I shake my head politely. "I'm ok thanks. I take the bus"

"Michael doesn't drive you to school?" Kathrine frowns confused. "Sometimes, but I like getting on the bus with my friends" I shrug. "Speaking of Michael, have you spoken to your social worker recently?" Kathrine asks and I look at her confused. "The ones that deal with Michael fostering you and stuff. Don't you have one?" She looks confused. "Yeah, I have one" I lie. Even though Joesph, Michael and his brothers know about the past. Joesph told Kathrine and Michael's sisters that I'm living with Michael because he fostered me from a care home, so I wouldn't have to talk about what happened or explain how Michael and I really met. It feels weird having to lie and say Michael fostered me, but it's way better than the truth in this situation.

"Don't we need to speak to her?" Kathrine asks bringing me from my thoughts. "About what?"

"About you staying here while Michael's in rehab. What's the number? I'll call and..."

"You can't call them" Joesph quickly cuts in and she turns to him confused. "If her social worker finds out Michael's in rehab it's not gonna look good for him is it?" He points out "I didn't think of that" she sighs "what do we tell them then?"

"We don't have to say anything" I cut in "Michael's only gonna be gone for a month... max! So there's no need to"

"But..."

"If you call them then their just gonna come over here and put me back in a home" I cut her off "Please don't send me back"

"Of course I won't" she says softly, feeling bad about what she said. Even though it stopped her from calling anybody, I feel kind of guilty seeing the look on her face when I said I'd be put in a home. Which I most likely will if social services ever found out wants been going on.