Set up

Kelly's POV

"Are you fucking serious!!?" I snap in a hushed voice after Alex tells me what him and Michael were talking about. "Just calm down. Trust me he...."

"Calm down!? You do realise he's gonna run straight to the police the first chance he gets!?" I snap. "No he's not. Trust me. You weren't there. Michael's totally into it just like us"

"And how can you be so sure he wasn't just setting you up? You fucking idiot! He was probably just saying that stuff so he can get rid of us. You don't think it's weird how nice he's being considering we told him we were taking Leanne?"

"At first I did, but it all makes sense now"

"What do you mean?" I frown "think about it? He even admitted to me he knew how old Leanne was at the time and it was pretty clear he got off on it and when we were talking it was like he was hinting that he wanted younger"

"Hinting?"

"Well he wasn't gonna just come right out and say it, but as soon as I started talking he was more relaxed and was really eager about trying it so um..."

"What?" I frown sensing there's more. "I kinda invited him to come with us tonight and..."

"You what!?" I snap cutting him off. "Why are you gettig so mad? This is perfect" he shrugs "how is this perfect?"

"Michael only liked Leanne because she's young, but she's 17 now and clearly wants younger so if we take him with us to a few meetings and introduce him to some people. He'll soon make a new little friend which means..."

"He won't be interested in Leanne anymore" I smile realising where this is going. "Exactly"

I was really pissed and worried when Alex told me he told Michael about our little secret and I'm still a little skeptical, but from what he told me it all makes sense and this is perfect. We can take him there and it'll be so much easier to bring Leanne to Mary once Michael is distracting by someone new. I haven't called or told her about our plans yet because I know she'd freak if she knew Michael knew about mine and Alex's secrets, but once we get Leanne to her she'll be more than happy.

I haven't spoken to Michael yet because his mother has been around him the whole time, but I noticed him look over at me every now and then like he's unsure or feels guilty which I have to admit me and Alex felt the same way the first time we went to a meeting.

****
Michael's POV

I've noticed Kelly looking at me every now and then and the closer the time gets the more sick and disgusted I'm starting to feel. I know I won't have to do anything, but just the thought of what these people have been doing makes me sick and I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to handle this.

I'm on my way back from the bathroom and Alex is waiting by the door for me. "We're gonna be going soon. You um... You still in?" he mutters in a hushed tone and I nod. "I just wanna go and see Leanne first"

"I thought she was still sleeping?" He frowns confused. "She is. I just wanna check up on her before I go is all" I say and he nods "hurry up though. I don't wanna be late and miss all the good ones" he says and again I nod. "I'll be really quick" I tell him and quickly make my way to Leanne's room.

"Hi" I whisper to the doctor in a hushed tone walking into Leanne's room "how's she doing?"

"She's doing much better" she smiles and finishing injecting her medicine. "Has she still not woken up yet?"

"She woke up briefly, but just like before she fell back to sleep" she explains an I nod sitting beside her bed. "She's going to be ok. It's just going to take time" the doctor smiles at me through pursed lips. "I just wanna take her home already and forget all this ever happened" I sigh. "Well I can't guarantee about the forgetting part, but she'll be better and home before you know it. I'll give you a moment" she smiles leaving the room.