Thirteen

I glanced up at Ash as he stumbled into the room.

"I'm going to need more. Are you going to get it without a fight or do I have to hit you to get you to?" Ash asked grabbing my face.

"I- I'll go. Just give me a few minutes." I told Ash as he released his grip.

I regretted him releasing my face. Hits and punches came until I was on the floor trembling. He didn't hit my stomach thank God.

I didn't care if he was the father of the life growing inside of me; my child. I would love it no matter who it's father was.

I hurried and grabbed my jacket, pulling the hood up over my head.

§

I looked up at Jonah as he came up to the desk.

"A- another 12 pack." I stammered. I held my stomach and Jonah must have noticed because he watched me for a moment after he got the beer.

"Are you okay, Mia?" Jonah asked. I nodded. "I'm fine."

I quickly paid for the beer before hurrying out of the store.

I pulled my hair in front of my face to cover some of the bruises that Ash had just gave me.

I dropped the case as I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I mumbled looking up to see who I had ran into.

Alice.

I panicked for a moment grabbing the case quickly.

Alice POV

I looked up as I seen the girl that I had just bumped into.

Mia.

"Sorry." Mia mumbled.

She bent down and grabbed the case of beer.

As she bent down I could see a bulge in her stomach. My fifteen year- well now sixteen- year old sister was pregnant. Just by looking at her stomach I could tell that.

Since when does my sister drink?

She looked up at me and I seen the bruise around her eye.

Before I could ask how she was or what happened she was gone.