Fourteen

I walked back into the house and closed the door behind me.

"I got your beer, Ash." I shouted putting the case down on the table. I took the hood down from my head. I walked into the bathroom as I heard Ash vomiting.

"Called a hangover, sweetheart." I said sarcastically. Ash glared at me before vomiting again. After he was done he sat back and looked at me.

"I take it you won't be drinking any of the beer I just got you today." I said with a laugh.

"You can assume but that won't happen." Ash told me. He stood up and walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch and taking a drink from the bottle.

Ash had good and bad days where he would hit me and where he wouldn't. He was always in a bad mood but sometimes he wouldn't talk to me. Sometimes he wouldn't hit me and I greatly adored those days.

You're probably wondering why I haven't left him yet. I wonder the same thing too. I have to figure something out soon because I was starting to show now.

If he ever found out I was pregnant he would kill me. I looked up from where I sat on the couch at Ash. He slammed the beer bottle onto the coffee table before he stalked over to me.

He slapped me across the face and I knew what was going to happen.

A slap turns to a hit. A hit turns to a punch. A punch turns to a kick. A kick turns to a burn.  A burn turns into a choke and when it turns to a choke that's when you fight back with everything you have in you.

I tried to push Ash away with everything I had in me as his hands tightened around my neck.

"Stop it. I can't breathe." I wheezed. I eventually went to drastic measures and let my body go limp, making it seem like I was dead. Instantly his hands released my neck and he stood up, walking back to the bedroom and shutting the door.

I coughed, sucking in as much air as I could before climbing on the couch and laying down. I looked at my stomach, finally realizing how big of a bulge was in it.

That's why he had tried to kill me. He must have realized...