Six

I woke up and looked around for Ash. He wasn't in here. I walked out into the kitchen and seen Ash standing at the counter.

"Hey." Ash greeted me as I walked over to him.

"Hi. What time is it?" I asked. "Almost noon. Here you need to drink this. It's blood." He said handing me a glass of red liquid. I gulped before drinking it.

It wasn't bitter.

It tasted good.

It was what I needed.

I put the glass down and looked at Ash who smiled.

"I'm going to take you in town and get you some clothes." Ash told me as we walked back into the bedroom.

"I couldn't ask you do that." I told him as he grabbed a sweatshirt for me.

"You didn't. I already planned on doing it." He told me handing me the shirt and I slipped it on.

§

I laughed watching Ash as he showed me a shirt. I nodded.

"Okay I think that's enough." I told Ash. He nodded before walking up to the desk and paying for the clothes.

"Are you going to go back to your sisters?" Ash asked me after a while of walking down the street.

I shook my head. "I don't want to hurt them." I told Ash.

He gave a nod wrapping an arm around me.

I held onto his arm and smiled.

I liked him a lot.

Ash wasn't like other people in this hell filled town. Other men would be out there trying to take any girl they could and do things to them.

If you got lucky enough you may find maybe thirty men who weren't like that. Few men here didn't want to rape a girl and use her.

But then again we were in Martian. The town where girls came up dead more than men did. If you fought back against a man or were even to kill him you could be killed for your actions.

I looked up at Ash to see him staring down at me. "What're you thinking about?" I asked him. Ash smiled before responding.

"That you're beautiful."