Eleven

I woke up the next morning and all I felt was pain. I looked down at my arms and seen the bruises that covered me. Instantly I remembered what happened.

I got up, wincing as I slipped an oversized T-shirt on. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, Ash coming in a few minutes later.

Ash held my hair back as I threw up until I sat back, cleaning the vomit from my face.

"Yeah the downfall of getting drunk is the hangover. Take a advil and try to rest and you'll be fine." Ash said, walking into the living room.

I glared at Ash, staggering to my feet and walking into the bedroom. I grabbed an Advil from the bottle and took it before laying down, trying to go to sleep again but it didn't work.

I still felt sick and my stomach felt weird. It wasn't like when I usually get sick. It was like something was moving inside of me.

After a while I gave up on trying to sleep and decided to just get up and go in the living room with Ash. I couldn't believe I was going near him after what he did to me last night but I did.

I sat on the far end of the couch and stared blankly at the TV. It just seemed to be a flash of colors Infront of me. I couldn't take any of it in.

Ash eventually turned the TV off and went back to the bedroom, shutting the door. I didn't even bother to walk in there. I just grabbed the blanket and pillow that were on the couch and used them, sleeping right there on the couch.

I tried to sleep but the feeling in my stomach wouldn't disappear.