Chapter 3- Blood

Ruby's POV

I was sitting on my bed waiting for yang to get out the bathroom.i was the only on in the dorm so I didn't mind waiting. I know why she takes so long but I don't tell anyone the truth, so when Weiss asks my why yang takes an hour in the bathroom I just say it's her hair.

I am really worried about yang. I wish she wasn't ashamed of who she was she shouldn't hide it. I mean look at Blake she hides it but she told us, I think yang she talk to Blake about it
Because she is also a Faunus. I wish I know why she was ashamed of it.

"Click"

I heard the click of the bathroom door open and out stepped yang. Her eyes were puffy and red and a tear was rolling down her cheek. I don't think she noticed it but I did. I quickly hopped of my bed and hugged her.

"Yang why are u crying" I ask her still hugging her.

"Ruby you know why" she said quietly.

"yang I told I have told u, you don't need to hide who you are you are beautiful even with ur ears" I told her now looking at her.

" it's not about my ears I don't care about them, all I care about if people will abuse me when the find out like last time" she chocked out.

"Yang no one will touch you, they won't view you any less than the bubbly cheerful girl you are they will probably think your more cute when the see your ears" I said trying to lighting the mood

"Ruby you don't know what people put me through , did crow tell you" yang looked into my eyes.

"Tell me what?" I asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter" she said looking away.

"Yang what happen please tell me " I asked.

"You wouldn't care anyway" she said walking towards the door.

Before she could leaf I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. I heard her yelp in pain when I grabbed her wrist. I felt wetness on her wrist. I let go and looked at my hands, they were red.

I looked at Yangs wrist and saw blood seeping out of reopened cuts on her wrist. I looked at my hand then at her wrist then at her. All I could do was stare at her wrist in shock.

I didn't know she did this to herself. Why didn't she tell me. Why did she do this. I million questions ran through my mind.

I was confused, sad, hurt, I didn't know what I felt. I felt my eyes water and tears run down my cheeks. I looked up at yang and she was crying as well. She was holding her still bleeding wrist.

"Am sorry you shouldn't have found out" she said as she ran out the room