Chapter 16- Note

Ruby's POV

I slowly sat up in my bed rubbing my eyes. I looked around me and saw it was still dark outside, then I felt the pain in my bladder telling me to go relieve my self. I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake anyone.

I walked to the bathroom not seeing the light coming from under the door. I opened the door getting blinded by the light for a minute then I saw. I saw my sister hanging from the ceiling by a rope. I let out a heart piercing scream and fell to my knees crying.

"What happe-" Weiss said but stopped.

I saw Blake Stand I front of me and I head her cry. She walked up to yang and fell down In front of her just like I did. I looked up at yang, her face was pale and her wrist were still bleeding a little. I felt my heart break every time I looked at her.

"Is everyone okay" I turned and saw Jnpr at the door.

"Yang..." I heard Nora whisper

Slowly Jaune walked up to yang and took the rope of her neck and held her in his arms before turning to us. I saw tears rolling down his face as he looked at her. I couldn't even look at her.

"We need to take her to the hospital" Weiss said almost in a hush tone.

Before anyone could saw anything I stood up took yang into my arms and activated my semblance and ran out the door. I still hoped she was still somehow alive, she has to be.
I ran down the halls soon reaching the hospital. I ran in the door and started yelling for help.

"Ruby what's happened" I heard ozpins voice.

"Please help her, PLEASE!" I screamed as my tears stained my face

Ozpin didn't get to reply when nurses and doctors came running over with a bed a ripped yang out my arms and rushed her away. I couldn't do anything all I could do was sit on the floor crying.

"Miss rose what happened" Ozpin said kneeling I front of me.

"Y-yang s-she hung h-herself" I stuttered still not fulling believing she did it

"Do you know why she did it" he asked placing a caring hand on my shoulder.

"No" I said still crying

"Did she not leave a note or something" he asked

"Yes sir she did" I heard a voice come from the door

I turned my head towards the door and saw a still crying Blake and a puffy eyed Weiss at the door with team Jnpr who all appear to have been crying. I looked at Blake and saw she was holding a letter in her hand.

She walked over to me and sat down next to me and handed me the letter. I looked at her and  saw she was looking at the room where they took yang. I sighed and looked a the note.

'Dear RWBY,
I'm sorry Guys but this world is just not my place
I've tried for so long to fix things
I've come to realize this world's just not for me
I'm just a waste of space
I've got no reason to stay here because I'm a Faunus and people say it's an awful race
I was misplaced
Born at the wrong time, and in the wrong place
It's OK though, cause I'll be looking down on you's
And Ruby I'm not like you , I'm not a fighter
You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter
the world around me is the one to blame
In a month you'll forget I'm gone, Cause I am nothing special to dwell on
And Weiss, I hope this makes you stronger
You're the best friends that I ever had
Such a shame I had to make you's so very sad
But just remember that you's meant everything to me
And to my heart, Blake your the only one that held the key
Now it's time to go, I'm running out of space to write
And yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight
I'm watching over you, And sending down the purest and whitest doves
To watch over you's, and keep the Grimm away
I love you's all,
So this is it, world, goodbye."

I felt my heart break again for the second time that night. If I only woke up earlier I could of stopped her, if I did she would still be here.  I just stared at the note letting my tears dampen it.

Suddenly i felt arms around me. It was Blake. I could hear that she was crying as well. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. I looked over the Weiss and saw she wasn't there, but Nora was sobbing into Rens chest and Pyrrha was the same to Jaune.

'Where did Weiss go?' I wondered.

But I didn't think about it to much. My thoughts turned back to Yang, my own sister is dead I think. I hope they could save her they have to, I can't do this without her. I can't loose her as well.

Blake's POV

'Yang.... Why did you have to this, why didn't you come to me. Do you not trust me enough to come tell me, I hope you pull through this so I can kill you myself.' I thought to myself.

I slowly stood up and helped Ruby up. Weiss came back inside and Ruby ran up to her and cried in her shoulder. I looked over at the door and Ren was on the floor with Nora still crying into his chest, and Jaune was hugging Pyrrha.

"It is getting late you's should head back to your dorms and come back tomorrow" Ozpin said walking out the door.

"Come on guys" Jaune said sadly pulling Pyrrha out the room.

Everyone else followed Jaune out the door. I stayed back for a couple of minutes just staring at the door hoping Yang would walk out the door, but she didn't. So I slowly walked out the hospital wing I walked back to the dorm.

I opened the dorm door and saw the lights were off. I walked up to mine and Yangs bunk and got into her bed, it smelled like her. I hugged her pillowed and silently cried into it. I cried till I fell asleep.