Chapter 19- grimm

Yangs POV

My paws pounded on the floor as I ran down the halls of the school. People were screaming as they saw me but I didn't even give a glance, all I could see was the blurry View in front of me.

I saw the grey metal door I front of me that lead to the outside. Instead of slowing down and trying to push it open, I  ran head first into the door and some how the door clicked open.

My head pounded as I made contact with the door but I didn't care, I just kept running I had to get as far away from the school as possible.

As I ran through the court yard I saw green in the corner of my eye. I slowly down and saw it was the emerald forest. 'Perfect' I though.

My breathing was shallow and my heart was bounding against my chest, my lungs were begging me to slow down. But I kept going I didn't know where  I was going but that didn't matter.

I saw a clearing up head and decided I should stop and rest there. It was far enough away from the school and no one would look for me here. I slowly walked into the clearing, i  recognised this place.

The knocked over trees that haven't been moved, The large whole in the bushes that's as slowly started to grow. The bullets that scattered the ground and the fading burn marks on the forest floor. This is where my and Blake became partners.

Tears pricked at my eyes. I slowly walked around the clearing re playing the moment we became partners in my mind. This is were I fell in love with her, this is were it all started.

My anger slowly faded and guilt took over. Looking around made me think of Blake and about my team, what I have put then through. I didn't even take into account of how they were feeling or what they were going through, I was being selfish.

Suddenly a new smell filled my nose, the smell of death. I froze in place, I slowed down my breathing so I could hear they creatures. Slight growls and grunts came from the unknown animal, or the unknown grimm.

I could hear everything. Every step, every breath. It's steps became quieter and it's breathing became deep. It's boney plates crunched together as it got still.

Suddenly with a loud grunt I felt it lunge. I quickly turned around and saw it was an ursa, and it was lunging at me. I managed to dodge it as I skidded to a stop.

It quickly examined the enemy. It was a middle class ursa witch meant it want small but it wasn't big either, but it was larger than me. It's face plate was cracked and the black fur was scarred by its neck. Also it had a large gash on its back.

It lunged again. It's large claw came crashing down beside me, missing me by inches. I decide I should fight back so I dive at the cut in his back and slash my own claws on top of the other cut. The creatures whimpers in pain but still keeps fighting me.

I felt a surge of pain ripple through my leg, I looked down and saw blood clumping my fur together. I let out a growl of frustration and pain.

I dodged it's attacked easily. I saw an opening and I took it. I ran straight to it and dodged it large paws and went for its neck. My teeth pierced the skin and some bone. The taste of blood filled my mouth, but I didn't let go.

The ursa slowly lost balance and fell to the ground. I took this as an opportunity to slowly start crushing his neck in my jaws. The sounds of it's pain filled shrieks and the bone snapping and crunching under pressure filled my ears.

After a couple of minutes of it struggling it stopped, stopped moving and breathing. I let the body slump to the ground and I did to, the pain in my leg finally catching up to me.

I looked at my arms and saw that I didn't have paws anymore. I watched as the fur slowly disappeared and my clothes return. My blonde hair fell in front of my face almost like it was shielding me from seeing the ursa.

I sat up and saw what I did. The decaying body of the ursa was disappearing into the wind. Before it could get to its neck I say the blood, I saw what is did. I am a monster.

I looked at my hands in horror as my nails went back to normal. Suddenly I tasted it again, the blood. I wiped my mouth and saw the red almost black blood coat my finger. I felt my insides churn.

I quickly stood up and far to one of the bushes. I then empty the contents of my stomach into it . Once I stopped being sick I slumped down one of the trees.

I wrapped my arms around my knees as tears threatened to fall. I was just as much of a monster as the Grimm. I was an animal. My tears fell, turning my clothes darker as my tears fell on them. My cries filled the air and my pain was probably attracting cry but I didn't care, I wanted to die.

I grabbed my hair as I cried harder. I let out a small whimper as I grabbed my ears. Suddenly I felt someone wrap there arms around me. I looked up and saw it was Nora, and behind her was both her and my teams. My eyes widened but soon after I buried my head in her shoulder and cried.

Nora didn't move until she was sure I was done crying. She comforted me, and that was the best thing I needed at that moment. Once I was done crying she slowly released me from her arms and wiped the remainder of my tears.

She placed a light kiss on my head and stood up. She gave me a small but caring smile and held out her hand for me. I gave her a smile to a took her hand to pull myself up.

Suddenly Ruby ran and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me tight. I hugged my sister back.

She pulled back slightly. "I though I lost you again" she said wiping her tears away.

I ruffled her hair slightly." Well sorry to disappoint you but I am still here" I laughed a little.

I released her and looked over at the others in my team. Weiss walked over to me and to my surprised hugged me, I instantly hugged the smaller girl back.

She let go. "You oaf" she said wiping a stray tear that had rolled down her pale cheeks. I let out a little laugh and just smiled at the girl.

Then I turned around and saw Blake with a little smile on her face. I walked up to her, she pulled me into a loving hug. I hugged her back.

"I love you yang" she whispered into my shoulder. "I love you to" I whispered back. I felt her loosen her arms around me, she looked at me then pulled me into a loving kiss.

After a couple of seconds we pulled apart. I smile was placed on my lips as I looked at her, she was truly beautiful.

I turned to look at everyone else. They were all looking in awe. I made eye contact with Nora, she nodded and gave me a little smile. I watched as Ren pulled her into a hug.

"Alright guys let's go home" Ruby said with a smile. Everyone else smiled probably because everyone is okay. Then we started the walk back to beacon, our home.