Chapter 22- Cardin

Ruby's POV

"So kiddo about your mother"

Qrow voice ripped my focus from Yang and placed on him. He was drying his eyes as he walked and sat down on the bed. I looked up at him and I saw him eyeing Yangs arm, I saw tears form but he managed to blink then away.

"Now Qrow don't you think we should continue this in the morning" Ozpin voice said calmly. He is so quite I forgot he was in the room.

"I think your right Oz" Qrow said standing up about I leave.

But before he left he leaned down and kissed Yangs corneas before whispering something into her ear. I wasn't able to hear it but I just saw her nod her head. He stood up and looked at me.

He placed a kiss on my head as well before whispering in my ear, "take care of her Ruby, she needs you right now". I relied, "I will uncle".

I watch as be walks about the room. That's when I finally saw it, him crying. I saw the tears before the door closed and he walked away. I just stared at the door.

"Miss Rose I think it's about time you left" Ozpin said from his place in the middle of the room.

"I-I am not leaving her, if she can't come back to the dorm I'm not going back" My voice wavered and broke.

"Miss Rose.."

"No! Am not leaving her.... please don't make me, please" I cried out and gripped the blanket on the bed. I felt the warm tears roll down my face but I didn't care.

"Okay then miss Xiao Long you can go back to the dorm and miss Rose look after her" ozpin said as he walked out the door.

I sighed quietly. I felt movement beside me and I watched as Yangs got out of the hospital bed and put on her shoes that's where on the floor. I heard her wince as she hit her arm of the side of the bed.

I stood up. She didn't even look at me she just grabbed what was hers and left. I left the room and walked beside her. The silence was thick and no one of us was going to break it. I checked my scroll and saw it was 6:30am, that means people are either going to go down and get breakfast or go to the gym for a before class workout.

I was right as I heard footsteps slowly come closers. I looked at yang to see if she noticed and I guess she did because her one of her ears was flicking and the other was bend down.
That was the first time in a while I have seen her ears out in the open and not in the safety of our dorm or home.

As we turned a corner we came face to face with Cardin. Yang didn't seem to if seen him and shouldered him as she walked past. I watched as he grabbed her wrist as pulled her back. 'This is going to be bad' I thought.

-NO ONES POV-

"Aren't you going to say sorry pretty girl" he smirked and tightened his grin on her wrist. Ruby could feel Yangs angry flare as she looked at Cardin.

Yangs hair slowly faded into the whitish purple and her eyes were fading out of red and purple. "Excuse me" Yang snapped glaring at the slightly taller man.

"Oh is the pretty girl angry, mmh is this the reason" Cardin said playing with the bandage on her arm.

Yang didn't care about the nickname he gave her, she just wanted him to fuck off. Ruby let out a slight gasp as she saw the patches of fur begin to appear on her visible skin

Yang growled and shoved him off her arm and toke a step away from him. She clutched her arm and felt the warm blood through the bandage, his grip was that tight he opened a fresh cuts.