Chapter 13- everything

Blake's POV

I sat at the side of Yangs hospital bed, when sun hit her over the head the doctors think she could have lost her memory or something worse. They were running tests on her, and one of those tests were about her 'hidden power' as one of the put it.

I ran my thumb over her knuckle as I had her hand in mine. She looked so helpless lying there, and I couldn't help her. Her face was pale and her chest barely moved to prove she was still breathing.

How could sun do this to her She didn't mean what she did, she can't control it. My vision fuzzed as tears started welling up in my eyes and slowly running down my cheeks. If she has any major injuries I will kill Sun, because he did this to her.

*creak*

I heard the door creak open and saw Ruby and Ozpin walk in through the door, I quickly wiped my tears away and continued looking at Yang.

"Blake what happened" I heard Ruby's shaky voice, I could tell she was trying not to cry.

"Sun" I simply replied looking down not wanting to think about it.

I felt something grab my wrist, I looked up and saw Yang looking at me with a slight smile on her face. I felt my tears come back, she was okay.

"Blake it's okay am awake" yang said wiping away my tears as she slowly sat up.

"Yea" I smiled.

Yangs POV

"Miss Long due to what happened will have to put you under house arrest till we are able to get you to control your Faunus side" Ozpin said

"How did you know I was a Faunus" I questioned looking at Ozpin

"Oh Miss Long I know everything about you from the scar on your ankle till the ears on your head" Professor Ozpin said taking a sip of his coffee.

"  okay sir if you really know everything about me, what ankle is the scar on it and how did I  get it." I said seeing if he would really know.

"Your right ankle, and you got it when Ruby was playing with her scythe when she first made it and she dropped it and your foot got cut with the tip of it" Ozpin said calmly.

"H-how" I stuttered grabbing Blake's hand and looking at her.

"Miss long you are special just like your mother and Crow are.You have the ability to  tuen into your Faunus form, only a rare amount of Faunus can do that" he replied taking a seat beside Blake.

"Even if that is true, why do you know every thing about me?" I questioned.

"Because miss Long the number of shifters are going down so we wanted to try and keep there population surviving so we track all the former and people we think are one but haven't found out yet, and we learned every detail about them." He said putting down his coffee.

"But how did you know I was one" I asked.

"We'll miss long you were showing one trait that we thought could mean you inherited your mothers gift" Ozpin said

"My eyes" I said almost like asking a question.

"Yes miss long" Ozpin said standing up.

"Professor when will her house arrest begin" Ruby said  having stayed quite for awhile.

"Tonight, so miss long get dressed and head straight back to your dorm" and with that Ozpin grabbed his coffee mug and walked out the door.

Blake's POV

"All go back to the dorm and make sure Weiss is on her best behaviour" Ruby said speeding out the door in a flurry of petals.

"Come on blondie lets get you dressed" I smiled at the blonde girl sitting on the bed.

"Okay" she smiled back and slowly stood up.

I walked over to the curtain and pulled it so it was surrounding us making sure people knew not to enter it. I got yang her clothes that Ruby brought for her. Ruby brought her baggy grey joggers and a orange sports bra . I handed the clothes to yang and turned away so she could get changed.

I heard clothes moving and dropping and a couple minutes later I felt yang put her arms around me and bury her face in my hair. When she put her arms around me I saw the scars on her wrist they were scaring and some where not that noticeable but some were, I didn't comment on it because I didn't want to argue with yang tonight.

"Ready to go" I asked turning around to face her.

"Yea" she smiled as she replied.

"Let's go then" I said giving her a quick kiss.

We walked out the the infirmary Wing and down beacons long corridors. We didn't speak we only looked at each other and smiled. It took a couple of minutes for us to reach the dorm.

I opened the door and saw that Ruby and Weiss were sleeping peacefully. The only light in the room was from Ruby's lamp she must have forgotten to turn off.

Yangs POV

I walked into the room and kicked out my shoes by the door and out my gauntlets down on the desk by Blake's bed. I climbed into Blake's bed, being to tired to climb up into my own.

I saw Blake walk into the bathroom, she probably was going to change into her night clothes. I was half asleep when I heard the bathroom door reopen and Blake's quite foot steps on the carpeted floor.

I felt her cogent in the bed beside me, I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a small kiss. I buried my head in the crook of her neck.I felt her wrap her arms around me and Intwine our legs.

"Goodnight Blondie" I heard Blake whisper kissing the top of my head.

"Good night kitten" I said muffled by her neck, and I leaned into kissed her neck   .