Chapter 11- bandages

Blake's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was morning. Sunshine was seeping in through the closed curtains. I looked at the clock on the table and saw it was 10 o'clock.

I looked down and saw yang sleeping peacefully, her arms around my waist and her head on my lap. She was human again, she must have turned back last night. She was her self again.

I looked at her peacefully sleeping and saw her Faunus ears twitch every now and then. She looked so cute with her ears visible.

I felt her shift, I look down and saw her eyes flutter open. My Amber eyes met her purple ones.

"Morning Yang" I said playing with her hair

" Morning" she replied yawning

Yangs POV

I slowly sat up and stretched out my limbs. I felt my right ear flop down due to my tiredness. I smiled at Blake and she smiled back.

"Do you remember what happened last night" I heard Blake ask.

"You mean after I turned into a lion?" I asked

"Yes do you remember it?" she asked again

"Yea" I simply replied

I looked at her, she was so beautiful in the morning. Her hair slightly messy and her ears uncovered. She looked adorable.

I pulled her onto my lap as I leaned against the wall. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Our heads slowly moved closer together till our lips touched.

When our lips met Blake's arms went around my neck am deepened the kiss. I licked her lower lip asking for entrance, she accepted and opened her mouth slightly so our tongues could meet. Our tongues slid against each other and explored each other's mouths.

I was the one to pull away as I felt the need for air grow, a thin line of salvia still connected our lips. I look up at Blake and saw she was catching her breath as a light blush dusted her cheeks.

"wow" I said smiling up at her.

"Yea" yes replied with her fingers running through my blonde hair.

I leaned me head on her shoulder and she leaned her head on mine. We sat in comfortable silence just enjoying each other presence. I was almost sleeping Blake got up.

"Come on Yang get dressed" she said going to our shared drawer pulling out clothes and walked into the bathroom.

When she went into the the bathroom I got up and went to the drawer and got out my with tank top and a tight fitting grey long sleeve jumper, and I also got black skinny jeans.

I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Blake come out with white jeans on and a slightly bagged black jumper. She had her bow on aswell.

"Bathrooms free" Blake said sitting down beside me.

I nodded and grabbed my stuff and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I changed into my clean clothes and put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket in the corner.

I grab my brush and start brushing my long blond hair, Once I reached the ears on top of my head I smoothed down the blonde hair on them. I sighed and put my brush down and clipped my ears down.

I rolled up my sleeve and looked at the blood stain on it. I slowly un-rapped it and put the bandages in the bin and got out new ones. I carefully re rapped my wrists, pulled down my sleeve  and put the bandages away.

I brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom. I saw Blake sitting on her bed on her scroll she seemed to be typing something. I walked over to the bed and sat down beside her.

" what you doing Kitten" I asked her.

"Texting Glynda" she replied sending the message.

"Why?" I said looking at her.

"She wants to talk to us about last night" she said putting down her scroll and looking at me.

"Okay when" I asked putting my head on her shoulder.

"Right now" she said standing up pulling me with her.

"Awh" I whined putting on my shoes.

"Stop complaining" she laughed waiting for me at the door.

"Okay" i muttered

Blake opened the door and let me walk out first then closed the door behind us. We walked in silence as we walked down beacon long corridors. We were heading towards Glynda's office when I certain blonde hair Faunus showed up,

Sun.