chapter 7- ears

Blakes POV

once they left the room I sighed. I made my way over to the bed and sat down beside yang. Her ears out for everyone to see.

She looked cute with her ears. Wait  What, she's my best friend I can't be having these feelings for her. I will adress these feelings later.

"Blake am sorry I should of told you" Yang said breaking the silence.

"Why didn't you tell me I am a faunus to I wouldn't of judged you" I said taking off my bow to let her see my cat ears.

"It's knew you wouldn't judge me, it's just because of my past I am scared that I will get treated the same again" she said tears welling up in her beautiful lilac orbs.

"I know who you feel yang that's why I hid mine to" I said giving her a smile.

" Yea but am just scared that it will happen again" she said tears now rolling down her pale cheek.

" it won't" I said looking into her lilac hues.

"How do you know that"  she said now looking into my eyes aswell.

"Because I won't let anyone hurt you, I won't let you hurt you" I said looking at her wrist.

"Blake why are you doing this" she choked out.

"Because I get this warm feeling in my stomach when you smile, I can't think straight when i am near you. I have been having these feeling for a while now and when I saw you on the bathroom floor  bleeding my heart broke. I think I, I love you yang Xiao Long " I replied.

Yangs POV

"Because I get this warm feeling in my stomach when you smile, I can't think straight when i am near you. I have been having these feeling for a while now and when I saw you on the bathroom floor  bleeding my heart broke. I think I, I love you yang Xiao Long"

Once blake said that I didn't know what to say. I did feel the same everything she smiles my stomach flutters. And when she smiles my brain goes to mush. I just realised I love this girl.

I grabbed her top and pulled her into a kiss. The feeling of my lips on her made my tears stop. 'I could get used to this' I thought.

I pulled away and saw her looking shocked. Did it shock her that much. 

"wow" she said still looking shocked. I laughed in my head at that .

"I love you too blakey" I smiled at her.

" I love you to blondey" she smiled back.