Chapter 12- attack

Blake's POV

"Hello Blake and Yang" sun greeted me and yang.

"Hello sun" I said back.

When I said that I suddenly felt Yangs aura flare up. I looked over at  her and saw she was glaring at sun from the corner of her eye.

"So we're are you two going" I heard sun say.

"Glynda's office she is waiting for us" I simple said back

"Oh why" he asked

"Reasons" yang said almost growling.

I was surprised by the anger in Yangs voice. I looked over at her again and her eyes were flickering between purple and red, and her hair was fading into a White-ish blonde.
'This can't be good' I thought

"Oh okay then, Blake are you free later" sun smiled at me

"No sorry and Glynda is waiting for us so we should go" I said grabbing Yangs arm to pull her with me

"Okay bye" sun said

Before I know what was happening I felt lips on my lips, I looked and saw it was Suns. I pushed him away quickly and looked at Yang.

Her eyes were watering and they were red. Her hair turn to the whitish blonde colour with the purple ombré, and the same whitish blonde colour of fur started appearing on her face and her neck. I wouldn't see if it was on her arms because the were covered.

"Yang calm down" I said stepping towards her.

She didn't answer she just took a step forward and with that step her limbs shortens and changed. Her body became more streamline and her clothes came if her figure as she grew fur everywhere.

And then standing in front of was a lion. I looked over my shoulder at Sun he look d completely shocked and terrified. I turned my attention back to yang, she was staring at Sun and look d like she was getting ready to attack.

Before I saw what happened Yang jumped of  Sun and trapped him under her new form. I ran over to her and tried to pull her off sun, but she threw me off her and I flew into the wall.

I sat up slowly,  my head was throbbing from the impact but not that bad. I looked over at her and she was looking at me but she was herself, well almost herself. She still had patches of fur on her and her clothes were ripped, her ears were noticeable.

"Bla-" before she could finish sun came up behind her and hit her over the head with her staff.

I watched as she fell to the floor, tears were rolling down her furry cheeks. Then she blacked out.