Chapter 9- nightmare

Yangs POV

I was walking around the court yard of the school. It was a beautiful day, blue sky's and the sun shining down covering the courtyard in a warm glow. I was walking around myself enjoying the warmth of the sun.

I walked up to the fountain and sat down at the ledge. I pulled out my scroll and started texting people. I was in the middle of texting Nora when my scroll was smacked out of my hands. I looked up and saw Ruby glaring down at me.

"What the fuck Ruby" I said picking up my scroll and putting it in my jacket pocket.

"Who gave you permission to talk to me" Ruby spat with hate in her voice.

"Am your sister and I don't need permission to talk to you" I said standing up in front of her.

"Haha don't make me laugh why would I want scum like you as my sister" she laughed.

"R-Ruby w-w-what do you mean" I stutter in shocked at what she said.

"Come on yang do I have to spell it out for you, I don't want Faunus scum like you as my sister. Hell I don't even want you on my team" she said still glaring.

"Ruby you don't mean that " I chocked tears now running down my cheeks.

"Haha I do mean it so why don't you do the world a good and kill your self " she said handing me a rope and my blades. I just look at them in shock, I look back up and Ruby but she wasn't there, all that was there was a tree with a note on it.

I picked up the note and I said it big letters " YOU WONT BE MISSED" . With that I pick up the rope and begin tying it to a tree branch.

Once I finished tying it a pick up one of the blades and pull up my sleeve and cut 'scum'
Into my arm. Then I wrap the rope around my neck.

I look up at the now dark Sky and look at the moon. I could feel the tears roll down my already damp cheeks but I didn't care I just let them fall. I took at deep breath and I jumped of the stump I was standing on.

My lungs burned for air but I didn't release myself from the rope I just let myself die like the scum I am . My vision went blurry. Soon my vision went black.

Now I was meeting death.

* scream*

Suddenly I jolted up. I was sweating and panting. I looked around me and saw I was in my bed in my dorm.I wiped sweat of my brow and tried to calm down but I couldn't.

The dream seemed so real. I felt Ruby glare at me and the hate she had for me. Dose she actually hate me, I wouldn't blame her if she dose. How is anyone supposed to love me if I don't even love myself.

Slowly I got out of bed. My feet softy landed on the carpeted floor with a soft thud. I sighed and looked at the sleeping Blake. She is so beautiful even when she is sleeping. She doesn't deserve me she deserves someone better, someone who isn't me.

I sighed again and walked over to me drawer and opened the top drawer. In the drawer were ember Celica. I remove my gauntlets and remove the false bottom. In the drawer is blades, anti-depressant meds and other stuff.

I take out one of my blades and walk of the bathroom and quietly close the door behind me. I turn on the light and look at myself in the mirror. I look at myself and smile, it looked so fake and painted on.

I look down at the blade and my exposed wrist. I sigh, tears clouding my vision. I put the blade on my wrist and make a cut. With each cut I say what other people thing of me.
Ugly , cut
Pathetic, cut
Worthless, cut
Useless, cut
Depressed, cut

I look down at my wrist. My blood spewing out if the open flesh and running down my wrist and dropping into the sink. I could feel my tears roll down my cheeks and fall into the sink with my blood.

I couldn't do anything all I do is stare at my wrist and all I was thinking was

'When will my pathetic life end'