Chapter 17- yes

Ruby's POV

I woke up from the cold. I sat up and saw the wind was open and Weiss was looking out it, she was holding on of Yang gauntlets in her hand. Her eyes would glance down at it every once in a while. She was crying.

I look over at Yangs bed and see Blake sleeping in it hugging one of her pillows tightly. I could also see that she had been crying, her eyes were all puffy and the pillow was still slightly damp.

I quietly get my scroll out from under my mattress and open it. I go onto my messages and saw that Glynda had texted me it said.

'Team Rwby,
Have what has happen you's are allowed to not attend classes until things blow over, we beacon staff are deeply sorry and send our prayers. Head master Ozpin wishes to speak to you're team at two o'clock in his office. He has something to tell your team.

From, Glynda Goodwitch'

I looked at the time on my scroll and saw it was one that means we have an hour left. I wonder if he is going to tell us she's alive, because Yang wouldn't give up on us that easily. Would she.

"Weiss?" I said

"Yes" she replied still looking out the window.

"Ozpin wants to speak to us in his office at two, it's one the now" I said hopping off my bed.

"Okay I'll go get dressed" she said grabbing clothes off her bed and walking into the bathroom.

I sigh and walk over to Blake's bed, I stand on it so I could reach Yangs. I softy shake her back hoping to wake her. She stirs and sits up.

"Ruby what is it" she said rubbing her eyes.

"We have to meet Ozpin in an hour" I said jumping off the bed.

"Okay " she said quietly.

I jump off the bed and went over to my drawer. I pulled out a black long sleeve top, white jeans and my red hood. I wait for Weiss to get out the bathroom to get ready.

Once Weiss got out and me and Blake got ready it was 1:45, so we left the door and start to walk to ozpins office. When we left the room I heard shouting coming from JNPR''s  dorm. So we stopped and listened.

"We are all upset!" A feminine shouted

"But I think I should go comfort her!" Now a male voice shouted.

"Why can't you comfort us!"

"Stop shouting at each other!" A new voice shouted.

Then the door opened and Nora came running out with tears in her eyes. Then Ren came out and ran after her, but Nora was way ahead of him.

"Nora I'm sorry" Pyrrha said appearing in the doorway.

"Nora" Jaune said looking at the direction they ran.

"What was that all about" Blake asked them.

"Me and Pyrrha had a little argument nothing special" Jaune said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Didn't seem like a little argument to me" Weiss said starting to walk on ahead.

" well sort it out won't we Pyrrha" Jaune said.

"Yea totally" she grumbled walking back into her dorm.

"I'll let you go I've got stuff to sort out" he said nodding his head at his room.

" okay I said trying to get catch up to Weiss and Blake.

After waking down beacons corridors in silent we finally reached the lift that takes you up to ozpins office. We go on the lift and clicked the button that said head masters office.

"So what do you think he wants to talk to us about" Weiss said breaking the awkward silence.

"It is probably something about Yang" Blake said walking out the now open lift doors.

We walked into Ozpins office and saw him and Glynda talking about something and looking over papers in Ozpins hands.

"Oh girls take a seat" Ozpins said motioning to the three seats set out i front of his desk.

"Girls we called you here because of the incident that happened with miss Xiao Long " glynda said reading over a piece of paper in her hand.

"We have news on her current state" Ozpin said crossing his arms over each other.

"So is she okay" I said hoping she was.

"Yess Miss Rose she is fine, but there is also some bad news too" ozpin replied.

"So what is it" Blake said leaning forward in her seat.

"Because of want happened Miss xiao long will have to be put on medication and will have to attend counselling and therapy" glynda said.

"Will we be able to see her?" I asked wanting to go see my sister.

"Yes but not all at once" she said.

"So can one of us be able to see her today" Blake asked.

"Yes but we think miss Xiao Long would like to see her sister first, so miss Rose you can go see her whenever you want today" Ozpin said taking a drink of his coffee.

"Thank you sir,can I go see her now" I asks standing up.

"Yes Miss Rose in you go" ozpin said nodding at me.

"Thank you sir" I asked rushing over to the elevator.

Once I was in the elevator I quickly clicked the button for the floor the hospital was on. Soon as the door opened I activated my semblance and sped off the the hospital.

I ran all the way to the hospital not caring if I almost knocked people over, I had to see Yang. I reached the hospital doors in ten seconds flat.
I opened the doors and rushed over to the desk.

"Hello, how may I help you" a lady behind the desk said.

"Um I am here to see Yang Xiao Long" I said fumbling with my hood.

"Okay, only family can see her the now" she said looking at me.

"I am family I am her sister" I replied.

Oh I am sorry I just don't see the resemblance" she said looking at the computer then back at me.

"Haha it's okay same dad different mother, she gets her looks from her mother and put dad a do get mine from my mother" I said quickly wanting to end this conversation.

"Okay then, she is in room 03 it's just down the hall, second door on the right" she said pointing down one of the hallways.

"Okay thank you" I said.

I walked down the hallways she told me. I saw the door it had black numbers painted on it '03'. I took a deep breath and grabbed the door handle and entered the room.