chapter 5 - why

Blakes POV

'She can't be one, can she'

"Yang are you a faunus" I asked looking at her watery eyes.

All she could do was look down at the ground, ashamed to say the answer out loud.

"Yang are you" I asked her trying to get her to tell me the an answer.

"I.. I" Yang manged to say.

She pulled her arm out of my grasp and ran in the direction of the locker rooms.

I run behind her but she is too fast to keep up with. I just mange to see her run into the room were we have our lockers.

Yangs POV

I couldn't tell blake the answer all the memories of getting abused and put down came flooding back into my mind. I couldn't take it.

I ran into the locker room. I have to find a way to relieve this pain. I know away. "My razor blades" I think.

I ran to my locker and typed in my password. I pulled out my box of blades and put them in my pocket.

I closed my locker and ran back to the dorm. Hoping no one was In  there.

I make it to the dorm. I catch my breath before opening the door. I peak in and see ruby and blake sitting on Rubys bed looking away from me. And weiss was no where to be seen.

So I run into the bathroom and quietly close the door and lock it. I pull out my box and sit it on the sink.

I open the box and pull out one of my blades. I look at myself in the mirror and I start to cry.

The memories  still fresh in my mind I made 5 clean slits in my wrists. My blood starts coming out the cuts and running down my arm and falling into the sink.

I look at my wrist and start crying harder. I fall to the ground sobbing. All I could hear was my screaming  like crys.

*Bang bang*

I manged to hear  someone bang on the door. And people calling my name.

Rubys POV

I was sitting on my bed with blake. She was telling Me everything that happened.

We are worried. How did no one notice yang was depressed. How did I not noticed.

I should of been there for her. I shouldn't of let her cut herself. I should have known.

Me and blake were talking when we heard screams coming from the bathroom.

"Yang!" I shouted as I jumped of my bed and ran to the bathroom door.

I started banging on the door shouting yangs name. Tears were forming in my eyes but not falling.

"Yang yang opened the door please open the door" I yelled as my heart started pounding.

"Move out the way, yang get out the way of the door" blake yelled ad she kicked the door opened.

I ran into the bathroom and what I saw made my tears fall and my heart wrench.

I saw yang in the ground sobbing and blood coming out fresh cuts on her wrist. I saw a bloody blade in the sink and blood on the floor.

I ran to yang and hugged her sobbing. I kept repeating one word in between sobs.

"Why"