Chapter 4- shock

Yangs POV

My vision was blurry. My tears rolling down my face as I ran down the dorm corridors.

I need to get as far away from the dorm as possible. I cant face ruby anytime soon. She didn't need to find out.

I saw a door up ahead, I pushed the door open and I was standing face to face with Blake.

"Yang are you okay" she asked me looking concerned

"Sorry I can't explain" I chocked out the tears still rolling down my cheeks

"Yang your bleeding" blake said as she examined my bleeding wrist.

I saw her look shocked as she looked at my wrist. The blood still seeping out the reopened cuts.

Blakes POV

As I was about to open the door that lead to the dorms the door suddenly opened and a upset yang was behind it.

I looked at yangs face, her eyes were red and fresh tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Yang are you okay" I asked looking at her in concerns

"Sorry I can't explain" she manged to choked out more tears rolling down her face

I saw something red in the corner of my eye. I looked down and saw blood seeping out yangs arm.

"Yang your bleeding" I said examining her bleeding arm.

I looked at her bleeding wrist and saw the blood was coming out opened cuts on her wrist.

I looked at her wrist in shock I never though yang would do something like this to her self. How did we not notice she was depressed.

"Yang why" I asked looking at her.

" I have had a hard life alright" she said with angry and sadness in her voice

"You've had a hard life" I said getting angry

" Yea I have why you so angry about that" she said as the tears were still coming out her wet eye.

" were you beaten for showing who you were, we're you looked down on for what you are, did everyone hate you and want you dead, no, so tell me how you had a hard life" I said looking into her purple hues.

" everything you just said happened to me aswell" she said looking down at her wrist.

" do you have to hide who you are so people will see you for who you are not what you are" I said

" Yes" she said so quietly I couldn't hear.

"What did you say" I asked

"Yes I do have to hide who I am just like you" she said looking straight at me.

I looked at her in shock.

'She can't be one, can she'