Chapter 10- fur

Yangs POV

I look at the mirror and look at my reflection. I am so ugly. My horrible blonde hair, my ugly purple eyes. Everything about me is just so ugly.

I sigh and look down at my arm. The blood as stopped a little but you can see little droplets rolling down off my wrist and dropping into the sink and going down the drain.

I turn on the tap and slowly put my wrist under the slightly warm water. I hissed when the water hit my wrist. I used my other hand to wipe away the blood that the water didn't. I put bandages on the cut wrist. Once my wrist was clean I cleaned the sink and dried off.

I looked back at my reflection and say blondish white fur in my face, and my normal blind hair turned a shade of blonde and white, and the ends were a lilac ombré. I look down at the rest on my body and see patches of the fur everywhere, down my arms and legs and my nails were longer. I run out the bathroom.

"Blake Blake!" I shouted running into the bed room.

"Yang it's 5 in the morning what's wrong" she said yawning .

"Okay don't freak out" I said turning on the light so she could see.

I look over at Blake, her eyes winded as she say me. She looked into my eyes and motioned me to come over. I walked over to her bed and sad down beside her.

"Yang when did you so short" Blake asked looking at me.

"What do you me.." Before I could finished my body went through a spasm, I fell the the floor. Pain coursing through my body. I felt my body change. I felt myself become shorter. I close my eyes and scream out in pain. I felt dizzy and soon I blacked out

Blake's POV

"What do you me.." Before she could finish she feel to the floor.

"Yang!" I shouted and went to her body on the floor

She was screaming. She has her head in her hands and her eyes were closed but I could see she was crying out in pain.

I watched as her body changed, her arms, legs, neck and face grew blondish White fur. Her hands and feet changed into paws. I was shocked I just watched my girlfriend change into a lion.

"Yang can you hear me" I asked running my hand through the fur on her side.

When she didn't reply I got my scroll from my bed and opened it. I went to my contacts and phoned Ruby,maybe she could help.

"Hello" the sleepy voice of Ruby said

"Hello Ruby "

"Blake you do know it's half 5 in the morning!"

"Yes but I need you to come to the dorm yang is.."

"Yang is what... Blake don't tell me she's dead"

"No she not she's just a lion"

"SHES A WHAT!"

"I'll explain when you come home, hurry up"

"Okay I'll be there in 5" she replied as the call ended.

I sat my scroll down and sat next to yang. She doesn't look like her, the only way you know it's her is her emblem on her right ear. It's a much lighter colour than the rest of her fur.

I was looking at the door waiting for Ruby to come rushing in, when I felt something lean against my leg. I look down and see Yangs now feline purple eyes looking back up at me.

"Yang your awake" I said running my hand in the fur on her head.  I think she tried to answer me but all that came out were tired mewls.

"I can't under stand you, but you seem tired so just sleep okay" I said still petting her head.

I watched as she stood up and stretched her limbs out in a cat like manner. She Wales over to my bed a jumped up on it. I got up and sat down beside her as she put her head in my lap.

I got out my scroll and called Ruby back.

"Blake am just coming is everything okay"

"Yea yang woke up and she seems fine but she is sleeping now so there is no need to wake her so you don't need to come"

"You sure "

"Yea it's fine I'll take her the ozpin tomorrow"

"Okay then well night"

"Goodnight Ruby"

I sat my scroll down and put the covers over me and yang. I kissed the top of her head, when I did this I felt her nuzzle her nose into my side. And with that we fell asleep