Chapter 23- ...

*Rape Warning- you have been warned*

No ones POV 

It was a week after Yangs second suicide attempt and for a while things seemed to be getting better. Yang was finally back attending classes but if she needed time off she could just walk out of class. She was also getting forced to take antidepressant to try and help her, and everyone thinks they seem to be working.

Team Rwby and team Jnpr are currently sitting in the cafeteria eating their breakfast, well almost all of them are. Yang was sitting there picking at her food, not bothering to even eat a little. No one seemed to notice except Pyrrha.

"Yang aren't you hungry?" Pyrrha asked the blonde girl sitting across from her.

"Mmh, no" Yang replied sitting down her fork and looking at the redhead.

"Yang you have to eat with your medication, don't make me get glynda again" Ruby said referring to the time when yang first started taking her meds and refused to eat for weeks, so glynda took her to the hospital and they fed her through tubes.

"No!" Yang shouted slightly, not wanting to go through that again. " then eat" Ruby said before returning to her own food.

Yang slowly started eating small bites of her food. When the food hit the back of her throat she felt like being sick, but she swallowed it. With every bite she took a drink to help wash it down. Once she ate most of it she decide it was enough, so she looked at Ruby and the younger girl nodded meaning she had ate enough.

It was five minutes before the bell would go for their morning classes, so Yang excused herself to the toilets. On her way there she finally checked her scroll and saw the unopened messages.

"How it our attention seeker this morning?"
"That's right eat your food you fat slut"
"You fat little whore"

Yangs scroll vibrated as she got a new message and this one had her on the verge of tears. "Awh are you going to go make your self be sick and cry you little bitch?" That made her snap.

Yang ran into the bathroom and into the nearest stall. She kneeled down at lifted the toilet lid. She moved her hair from her face and put two fingers down her throat.

She gagged a little as her fingers hit the back of her throat. Her body jerked forward as the sickness came up her throat and into the toilet. It stung her throat and her eyes blurred with tears. Yang did this a couple more times until she knew she had emptied everything for her stomach she had ate this morning.

She checked her scroll and the bell was due to go any second now. So she flushed the toilet and walked out the stall and walked up to the sink. She washed her hands and cleaned her mouth out with water.

The bell rang as Yang was drying her hands. Once she did that she walked out the bathroom and walked down the halls to her first class, grimm studies. The halls had only a few people wandering them, and a few people in particular. Cardin and dove of team Crdl.

Yang kept her head down and tried to make them not notice her, but of course they did. Cardin grabbed her arm while she was walking past and jerked her towards him. She stumbled a little but soon regained balance.

"Take it we're not even going to get a hello" Cardin growled and nudged Dove with his unoccupied arm.

Yang didn't reply, she just try to pry Cardin off her arm before her could do anything else. Yang was almost free until Cardin roughly shoved her onto the nearest wall and pinned her arms above her head with one hand.