chapter 8- shift

Yangs POV

Me and blake sat on her bed not saying anything. I guess we were still dazed after are confessions that we didn't really know what to say. I was hoping blake would break the silence.

"Yang" blake said breaking the silence as if she read my mind.

"Yea" I replied looking into her amber hues.

"If you don't mind me asking what type of faunus are you ?" She asked looking back at me.

"Oh I am a shapeshifting lion faunus" I said flicking my right ear.

"Are you really a shapeshifting" she said in awh.

"Yea but I haven't learned how to shape shift yet "I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wait how are you a shapeshifting faunus is any of your family faunuses?" She asked confusedly.

"Yea my real mum and my uncle crow are shape shifters" I replied.

"Wait" she said still confused

"Yea" I replied looking at her

"If you haven't learned how to shape shift yet how do you know your a shape shifter ?" She said

"I can I bit but not a full body shift" I replied calmly.

"Really let's see " blake said excitement lacing her voice.

" you have seen it" I said

"When" she sounded disappointed that she couldn't see it.

" Okay try and guess when I fight what changes about me" I said seeing if you will guess.

"Your hair" she said confidently.

"Well it does but that's not it" I smirk at her.

"Um well your eyes change is that it " she asked again.

"Yea well done blakey" I laughed congratulating her for getting it.

Blakes POV

"guess now you will have to learn how to do a full body shift then" I smirked looking into yangs lilac hues.

"Only if you help me" she replied also with a smirk plastered on her lips.

"Nope get crow to help you" I said as a lightly pushed her.

"Awh you not going to help me kitten" she said as she pushed me back.

"Your also a cat remember" a grinned.

"Yea but am a big and dangerous cat" she said as she pounced on me.

Yang pounced on me her ears flickering wildly against her golden mess of hair. She had a mad smile a her face like she just trapped her prey. She Brough her lips to my cat ear and said.

"is the kitten all trapped"

Her voice tickled my ear making it flick. I look up at her, still pinned under her. Yang looked at my lips then into my eyes. She moved her head slowly down and I moved mine slowly up matching her pace.

Our lips brush in a burst of passion. Her lips on mine caused my stomach to flutter and my mind go blank. I could feel her tounge brush my bottom lip asking for entrance, with I accept and open my mouth. Her tounge brushed against mine and we kissed. Her mouth tasted like chocolate and peachs.

I felt my Lungs burn wanting air. I sadly end the kiss disconnecting our lips. I pant filling my lungs with sweet sweet air. I look over at yang and she is panting but also blushing.

"You going to help me now kitty"

"Of course"