Those in glass houses{Alan Ashby}

Hey, this is my first ever writing so i'm sorry if its rubbish as hell
~zoe

Blaze's POV

As i walked closer to the place i call home i hear loud thuds; here we go again.This happens everyday, my mum and dad are arguing. I get closer to the red rotting door, this whole house is falling apart like my family.

I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Blaze i'm 17 almost 18 years old and i live with my mum and dad as you've probally guessed.I'm planning on moving out of this hell hole when im 18. I really want to move to america and forget about all the bad memories here in england.

Suddenly a piercing smash awakens me from my thoughts.I open the old door only to wish i didn't...

I look down to my mum then up to my dad.He's finally done it he finally killed her. I look at my mum bleeding on the floor, glass shattered around her, what am i ment to do? I run towards her and grab my phone to call the police only to be kicked in the face by my demon father,my back slams against the wall behind me making me wince. "I love you mum" i whisper before making a run for the door.

I run down this dark path to an unknown destination only to realise where my feet had taken me. The lake, her lake.I sit down hugging my knees next to the still blackened water as i think to my self where am i to go , is he going to come after me. I finally made my choice i have to go back and collect my savings then i'll book the first plane to america.