chapter 19

Blaze's POV

"would you be my girlfriend Blaze"

Wow Alan really just asked that, I know that I wanna say yes but does he really mean it.

instead of answering him with a yes or no I decided to be a little more adventurous.Turning my head to look him in the eyes I leaned in and kissed him. I think he understood what my answer was as he started to kiss me back. As soon as I felt his lips move in motion with mine I felt the fireworks.

We were kissing for a few minutes before we were interrupted by a cough, we separated and looked across the table to see the band giving us weird looks; there was a short silence before we all started laughing.

"we should get back to the bus we leave soon" Phil stated.

"Yeah its getting pretty late" i replied.

As we walked back to the bus I had this never ending feeling that someone or something was following us, but it could just be my imagination.

Walking up to the bus we saw deep red writing on the side

NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU BLAZE.

My heart was pounding faster then ever and the tears were almost about to flood, he has found me.

I walked over to the writing and noticed a small folded paper under it, it had my name on. Opening it I read through this little note

Blaze,

you don't know who I am but I know everything about you

I know that you cut yourself in alans bathroom

I know that your mum is dead

I know that you sell merch before every show and I also know that Alan just asked you to be his girlfriend.

he is mine stay away from him or you WILL die

see you soon blaze

What am I gonna do now...