chapter 9

Blaze's POV

I woke up to people chatting down stairs. What even is the time? I was about to wander down stairs when i realised i was just in my underwear, looking around i noticed Alans pink floyd top so i slipped it on.  Walking down the stairs i heard Austin shout "I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASSES! " giggling to myself i walked into the living room to see Tino Phil and Austin sitting against the sofa and Alan laying on the sofa playing with marble. Damn does he look cute.

I tiptoed over to Alan and pulled his beanie of his head and ran into the kitchen putting it onto mine. "You have stolen my favorite top and my favorite beanie! " Alan said pulling the cutest sad face ever.

"Aww im sorry my ginger princess, you clothes are just so fluffy and soft" i stated while hugging my self. Alan looked me up and down then grabbed my hand and span me around, i looked at him clearly confused "You do look real cute in them to" he said cupping my chin. Blushing, i looked at the floor, pulling me into his chest i outlined his tattoo and looked up to him he was blushing and getting closer to my face. I knew what was coming so i closed my eyes and pulled him into a kiss, wanting entrance i licked his bottom lip, he happily let me. Things became heated quick, i was on the kitchen side my legs wrapped around his waist and my fingers running through his hair, i tugged at it; a moan escaped his lips and a bulge entered his boxers. so he likes it rough humm. Alan was about to deepen the moment when we hurd a voice,"Hey Alan its your turn dude and you better bring food you've been in there for ages" i recognised this voice as Tino. Alan pulled away and groaned into my shoulder.

Those boys.