chapter 20

Blaze's POV

Its been a few weeks since the bus incident and there has been no more death threats, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. even though nothing has happened I still haven't Been to any other parties or anything, tonight all of our close friends/bands are going out into the woods to have a bonfire.I think I'm gonna go.

*a few hours later*

its a couple hours until the bonfire and I am already dressed. I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans, my black leather ankle boots,my black laced peplum top. I went and looked in the mirror one last time at my outfit, it looks pretty good apart from my hair the red is fading out and my roots are really visable; maybe I should dyes it.

I went to the closest shop that sold hair dye and I bought a bleach blonde one and a green one.I got back to the bus and put a baggy old top over the one I was wearing and started to dye my hair. about an hour later my hair was all done. my outfit was completed now I just have to wait for the bonfire and the guys to come back from there set.

After the bonfire tonight we are all going to a hotel for there day off tomorrow, finally a bed to sleep in.

*completed*Those in glass houses{Alan Ashby}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें