chapter 23

"what just happened" Austin asked

what did just happen, did I start this I thought .

"what just happened, we have to forget it" I said

Alan and Austin looked at each other then to me, "agreed" they said together. I snuggled into bed and fell into a deep sleep, tonight has been crazy.

I awoke the next morning with a huge headache so I went and made a coffee. its been forever since I had coffee.

Alan and Austin had gone out somewhere I guessed as they were gone when I woke, I regret last night already. I can't even remember how it all started. I'm not sure I want to.

I had nothing to do today so I sat in the hotel eating tons of vanilla ice cream and watching all the Harry Potter movies. I had ate all my ice cream when I decided to get drunk. I was on the coffee table dancing to a really bad pop song when Alan and Austin came back.

"Ahhh my most favorite ginger in the world" I shouted

"did you know there and tiny unicorns in the carpet here" i stated, i climbed off the coffee table and started to stroke the carpet.

Austin and Alan looked at me strangely as I whispered to the rug

"that's right little ones sleep"

Alan spoke up "why are you drunk blaze?" he questioned

"why are you not drunk?" I replied with a raised eyebrow.

"she has a point" Austin said with a little drag, that's when I realized he was a little drunk to.

"AUSTINNN" I shouted "you my friend are drunk tooooo"

he just laughed and said "let's go clubbing"

"Yeahhhhhh"

we got to the club and the music was extremely loud I was already dancing and Austin had disappeared.

I was happily dancing until someone dragged me outside into an ally way. they pushed me up against the wall and punched me in the face, I sobered up straight away and punched back. "who the Fuck are you" I screamed.

the person stopped and looked me in the eyes, they pulled down there hood and shook there head, glorious curly blonde hair rested down on her shoulders.

"I think you know who I am"

oh my God it can't be her she was meant to be dead how is she here.

"how" I managed to whisper.