chapter 26

Blaze's POV

Dressed up in a long black dress, black heels and a diamond necklace I walked out of the back room. I placed my curly green hair over the front of my left shoulder and walked into the main room.

"how do I look"

I asked the guys

they all turned around and Tino let out a whistle.

"you look stunning" Austin stated.

I smiled then exited the bus. Waiting out side was my beautiful ginger dressed in a cute little suit.

We got into the car waiting with Alan and drove to an amazing Italian place. We ordered a large pizza and we shared it.

The pizza was gone in no time and Alan got out a long blue box.

"here" he said looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

i opened the box and resting inside was a silver chain with a cats head charm on it. it was beautiful.

"wow alan this is amazing " i said leaning over the table as i kissed him.

"you really deserve it after everything youve been through"

"thank you alan thank you so much"

i looked closely at the head outline of the cat it was also silver and all around the edges were small diamonds sparkling like the stars. It really was perfect. Alan walked round to me and put the necklace around my neck.

"perfect" he said as he looked at me. Suddenly there was a loud smash and the whole resturant was filled with smoke. Whats going on i thought but as i turnt arpund to try and see what was going on i felt a sharp pain in my stomach. looking up i saw him, the devil himself or in otherwords my dad. He waved a blooded knife at me then sprinted out the broken shop window.

soaked in blood i moved my hands from my stomach and stared at them.

"oh my god" i whispered before falling onto the cold hard ground...