chapter 8

***Sexual content warning***

"He really likes you Blaze," Austin said before putting me down.He likes me! I don't know where this sudden bust of confidence came from but I walked over to Alan and sat on his lap facing him, I pressed my lips on to his and started kissing him, his lips were moving in motion with mine when he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me forward as he did I felt a bulge touch my inner thigh. I pulled our lips apart and looked down at his situation and giggled looking back up at his flustered face, I started kissing him again and made my way to his neck, I found his spot and made him moan. I pulled off him and Walked upstairs  hoping he will follow...

I walked into his room and lay on tje bed within a few seconds Alan was on top of me kissing down my neck, he found my spot and made me moan as he was sucking my neck I tugged at his hair making him growl. I felt his situation grow so I started teasing him, I rubbed over him making him breath heavily into my neck. Suddenly he started kissing my breasts, he took my top off and started attacking them with his lips, he peeled of my bra and chucked it on the floor as I was taking of his top. After he was topless I turned up over so I was on top and started kissing his neck while grinding on him. I guess he couldn't take it anymore as he turned me over and started undoing my jeans I did the same to him. His situation was as hard as ever now so I slid my hand down his boxers and started pumping, he started shaking I knew it was coming soon so I ripped of his underwear as he ripped of mine, he quickly inserted himself and I moaned. Once he was inside he pushed starting slow then getting faster and deeper, I was moaning his name and he was moaning mine as we both reached our climax. He pulled out and lay next to me as we controlled our breathing. "Blaze,  that was amazing" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.