chapter 17

Blaze's POV

I was setting out the merch table for the show, it was the 2 week of warped not much has happened since my dad called. I haven't been sleeping in Alan's bunk; I justdon't feel right sleeping in the same bunk with him now.

People started to crowd around the stool and the merch was selling quick, I have put out a tip jar to just to help me get a little more money for my apartment. We have sold out of all the merch and the rest of the people were pretty pissed of they couldn't buy anything but it's not my fault.

I started packing away the tables and stuff when I noticed something in the tip jar, it wasn't money. Opening the jar I realise its a piece of paper with writing on.

HE WILL FIND YOU.

The memory of the phone call came flashing through my mind. He can't find me can he, he doesn't even know where I am.

I went to sit on the bus as the guys were in an interview after there set, I had to calm myself down this whole problem with my dad was stressing me out. I looked around the bus, damn its messy. How can the guys live like this. I started to tidy up and by the time they all came back the place was spotless.

"wow Blaze this looks awesome" Phil stated

"yeah its amazing" Austin and Tino agreed. Alan came up behind me and whispered in my ear "thank you". I have no idea where Aaron was.

we all went out to grab a pizza before the bus left for the next show. while we were eating the pizza I showed Alan the piece of paper.

He whispered in my ear again

"I promise I wont let anyone hurt you Blaze, I want to be here to protect you "b

"thank you Alan"

i thought he was finished talking until he whispered one last thing

"would you be my girlfriend Blaze"