chapter 24

"you didn't think I would let you get away that easy did you?" she said with a smirk.

"you died how are you here"

"i never died, it was a set up. you thought you could get red of me that easy but you were wrong"

"why are you here"

"ive come to sort out some unfinished business silly" she smirked again.

just as she was about to hit me again austin came out. i ran over to him and he looked at the beautiful devil standing there. She looked at austin and laughed. Before he could question anything she ran away as she did she shouted " ill she you soon".

"we have to get back" austin said sounding shocked. why did he sound so shocked. He didnt even asked who she was, maybe he already knew but i doubt that. we got back to the hotel and alan was on the sofa watching something on tv.m

He looked at me and got up and was by my side. He stroked my cheek and i winced "what happened" he asked as he hugged my waist.

"Alexia she's back " austin replied.

"wait what, how do you know her"

I asked them both.

"I dated her for a very long time" alan replied.

"how do you know her"

i paused for a moment wondering if i should tell them.

"she's my sister"

they both looked at me in shock then confusion.

"how did I not know it was so obvious" Austin said

"what do you mean" i asked

"well come on how many people do you know with the last name Slicnep"

i let out a giggle "very true"

yes i know dont judge me my name is Blaze Slicnep. i was hoping to keep that hidden.

i should really explain what happened shouldnt i? maybe i could keep it a secret from them for a little longer.