Author's Note 2.0

Did you miss me? 😏

I'm officially back on wattpad *throws hands in the air like I just don't care*. I'm also back in Egypt after having a semi-awesome time in Italy *sighs* (due to spending half of that time cooped up in a room, revising) but that didn't stop me from going out and shit tho. Come on, it's Italy for crying out loud!!

I've taken my exams and hopefully I did well enough to pass, pray for me pwwwease ;-;

***

GUUYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!

88.4k Reads

4.6k Votes

1.8k Comments

#7 in Humor

I'm so grateful for the amount of support I've received, not only for me with my exams but for this story in general. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd get such great feedback. Thank you so much to each and every one of you. ❤

I never actually deleted the app because I wanted to keep drafts of the chapters I had written during the holiday (I only wrote 3 hahahahaha). redcarpetdreamer and dhwanidixit your little sisterhood pact didn't go unnoticed 😉. It was so bloody hard to not reply to you all 😭. I'll be heading all the way back to chapter 1 and I'll try to reply to as many comments as possible, sorry for the delay! :')

Can we just talk about all the things that have happened since I took a pause?

I've begun editing. I know that there are a shitload of typos and grammar mistakes because I write on my phone, so help a sister out and help me find them pls. If there's a title next to the number of the chapter, that means it's been edited.

You might've also noticed the new cover, or multiple ones, seeing that I'm an indecisive human being and kept on changing it. (I'm not a pro so if you guys know any decent cover maker accounts, please tag me and if you want to ever send me anything, my email's in my bio!!)

I also entered the #wattys2016 because a couple of you guys commented on the topic, telling me to do so, so I was like why the heck not? I literally entered a couple of days before the deadline. I'll say it now, I'm not going into this actually thinking that I have a shot at winning okay. Like always, I'm just doing this for fun 😂.

A bucket load of good songs and movies came out omggg. Suicide squad and the purge 3?? Jordan Fisher (who I casted as Elliott in this story) released his EP and my heart hasn't been the same ever since. 'We don't talk anymore' by Charlie Puth has been on replay since it came out and it makes me nostalgic for my nonexistent relationship with my nonexistent boyfriend after our nonexistent breakup.

THE FEELS ARE THAT DEEP PEOPLE!!

----------

I've made a couple of tweaks to the last chapter because it was a bit rushed so yeah, feel free to go back and skim through it if you want!!

And seeing that I, the freaking writer, have forgotten about what's happened so far, here's a quick recap/summary of well... All 33 chapters 😁:

1: Marianne, the main character, is a part-time waitress who daydreams... A lot.

2: Mr Ramirez, her boss at the café, is intimidating af but needs to learn proper English. Claire, a fellow waitress, is a weirdo.

3: When zoning out, try not to do so in the direction of a really hot guy. Marianne learns this the hard way.

4: Marianne is given the nickname 'Ria' by the hottie she was staring at by accident a.k.a: Thomas and Bethany, another waitress at the café, is a hoe.