chapter one

"Eddie! Hurry up please we are going to be late", I said going towards the door heading to my car.

My twin Alicia was already out of the garage with her own posh car heading to school,despite our resembling images we heard our own differences in character like she was so different from me despite the saying twins are the same in everything,I guess it didn't apply with us, the most funny thing about us was that ,we liked each other in a mysterious way.

My mom was a professional lawyer and a widow but she managed to do all the father,Mother parenting with the three of us.

Dad died in a terrible accident on a plane crash just as he was coming back from a business conference from L.A,but that's the past now we focus on the  future.

Eddie is  fourteen year old bro whom I love playing video games with, oh how I love memories of us playing games,it's been some months since we played together me defeating him as always,but at other time I would just let him win and have all the glory I always have. But now  Eddie is going to make me miss the first class by keeping me here.

"I swear if I wait another minute for that boy am- Hey bro what took you so long, next time you  decide that am gonna wait for you, I'll ask mom to be driving you to school ,"I breathed and he nodded.

" Ok  A ,I promise I'll not waste your time again," he said I smiled.

"Okay then let's get you to school and remember same time ,same place, please don't make me wait." I said and he nodded again as just as I begun driving.

"Hey is that George Garcia!" Eddie said as we turn in a corner and I turned to look but  I was too late .

"Where!  Are you sure your eyes are okay today bro," I replied as Eddie clicked his tongue while shaking his head.

"Am okay,wait isn't that my line ,when did you last talk to him, the way you were inseparable last year...man you were head over heels over that guy."Eddie started causing me to press on the brakes,thank God we were near his school.

"What did you just say!" I hissed at him causing him to raise his hand in a surrender manner, looking terrified. George Garcia is a friend whom we met a lot in big parties and family and friends gathering,we spent a lot of time together but I didn't like him more than a friend.

"I mean,you did turn to look if it was truly him didn't you,"he defended himself, man he was lucky he was my brother i would have already thrown him out of this car by now.

"I did look because news flash he was my friend," I responded and Eddie looked shocked.

"Was? What happened to you two?"he asked with a Change of tone,that's why I love this dude always know what to say. Just then I recalled the last time we were that close.

Hi😊( George)
09:10pm

...
(Me)09:11pm

When did you leave,I wanted to talk to you(George)
09:12pm

( Me)...
09:20pm

Look,am sorry for Drinking and calling you to help me again.(George)
09:21pm

Oh really,look dude am tired of this game you are playing,if you want someone to disturb,just find someone ( me)else.
09:25pm

...( George)
09:26pm

(Me)Say something am giving up on you!
09.27pm

I like you.(George)
09.28pm

After that text I closed my phone and we didn't talk for a month,and if we did it was hi and how are you.i doubt he meant it anyway(liking me)

"Um... We didn't agree on anything,we always argued-" I started but Eddie interrupted me.

"Stop right there,all the disagreements and fights ended when you know who happened,and like I said you were inseparable,"Eddie argued and I signed ,this won't be over soon I know it.

"He said he likes me,"I whispered and I heard Eddie chuckle causing me to have Rosey cheeks.

"Am sorry I didn't quite get you-"he replied.

"He said he like me okay,"I shouted causing Eddie to raise his hands again and got off my car in a fast way but not before laughing in my face. Somehow I wanna rip that mockery laugh of his face ,I shouldn't have told him but he is  and was my number one friend this few months I was down,I thank God for him.

My name is Amber woods and this is my story.

A/N hey everyone I hope you enjoy this book am writing.