chapter nine

"Hey bro how was your day?I asked avoiding to look at his face cause i was sure he was furious for me being late on him.

" it was not OK,Amber... Oh hey bro?"Eddie said once he noticed George behind the wheel and they looked at each other for a while."George? Get out, I haven't seen you like in a year or so, but I think I saw you the other day in the morning was that you"he continued and George Chuckles at him.

"Yeah ,it's nice to see you again bro," George said and I gazed at Eddie and it wasn't long when he noticed I was looking at him in anticipation.

"What!" He asked and I laughed looking at George who gave me the same questioning glace.

"I know that look Eddie, do you happen to have a crush on someone,"i said and this time George was giving me the question glance. Eddie signed and I asked no further.

" ooh you like her come on spill it out what's her name?I asked and he signed even more.

"Monica McDonald we are on the same grade and am out of her league," he finally said out of frustrations and I paused for a second that name sounds familiar,could it be Jessica macdonald's sister.

"Have tried to talk to her or you are just afraid of rejection so," I asked and he glared at me.

"Dear sister, she is like the goddess in school where every boy tries to win her heart  but I guess a nerd like me wouldn't want strawberry yogurt on the face." He said and we laughed at him.

"Chicken," George coughed and I laughed.

"No am not." He snapped.

"Are you a quitter ?" I ask and he shakes his head, "how many games have I beaten you...seventeen of course and have you ever given up?" I continued and he shakes his head ."so that means you'll not give up on Monica right,I wanna see you man up and show her you can also be the king in your school too, "I said and Eddie laughed nodding and I guess by now he had forgotten his worries too.

" So have you tried talking to him yet, "he mocked me and I almost have a heart attack.

" Talking to whom, what are you talking about Eddie, "I protested hoping he would change the subject.

" oh but the dude is right here, remember that time you cried because he didn't call-" he said but was cut by me.

" Hey! If you want free rides from me Mr. You ought to keep quiet. "I said and he zipped. Earning a laugh from George, could this get any worse.

"look at you Amber, you are playing your role well by being a good Sister  you must have broken the world record"George started but I cut him.

"Not another single word from you Garcia." I said immediately and he kept quiet and within half an hour we were home.

"Mom you are here early what's the occasion," I asked her(Bridget) by the name and one look at her I could tell it was something serious.

"Hi honey,I want you all in the living room right now family meeting ," she said heading inside and we followed behind Alicia was already in as usual.

"Okay here is the thing,George will be staying with us for the rest of your senior year, so be kind to him and treat him like your bigger brother please Eddie, no fighting, Alicia, no cursing and Amber if you have problems don't close yourself in the room you can tell him." Mom said and all of us had different reactions.

"What the fudge-" Alicia stated but stopped herself.

"Awesome a big bro this is the best day of my life and will also be a interesting year," Eddie responded looking at me in a suggestive way and all I could say was.

"What in the world," and I received a hearty laugh from everyone except Alicia as obvious,and now I recalled when he said that I would be seeing his face for a long time. He knew he was coming here.

A/N I'll be updating the next chapter soon so comment and vote too

Loads of love to all of you