chapter six

Like I said the whole detention went wild just as we go no response  fromms.jisa down,  girls were screaming like they were part of a horror movie,but for me I was seated,wide-eyed and speechless.
I was still in that position when an ambulance came and the nurses took the body. George came by my side giving me a worried look.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I looked at him and all I could say was.
"Henry,"

"Am...we need to get out of this room and take you home," he said as he helped me to stand up and we headed outside. I gave him my keys and he drove us to i -don't-know-where-to.

"Am where are we going exactly?" I inquired as I recovered from my never ending memory.
I was standing next to Henry when suddenly he fell down just like ms.jisa today yet he didn't have a heart attack, afterwards I was seated next to his bed waiting for him to wake up,I was furious at the moment since he never told me he was sick,he actually had cancer. Oh God I was not OK about it at all, didn't he trust me after  spending a year together as the favorite couple everyone wanted to be.

"Hi babe love," he started as he looked at my direction and I didn't reply."Am sorry I never got to tell you I was sick-", but I never let him finish.

"Sorry,you are sorry do you know how  awkward I feel  for placing all my trust, sharing my interest, supporting you in everything  while you did the opposite I can't believe I heard to here from the doctor  you are diagnosed with... does everyone know except me,do you even love me or this is just a roller coaster for you,you get on and off when you like ," I said placing all the frustration in the paragraph I just said but he shook his head.

"I love you Amber and you know that, its just that I thought you would have left me if you knew I was sick am sorry love and as others knowing my condition,it's all  my fault am the one who forced to be quiet about my sickness don't blame them,blame me instead ." He said and I cried out to him, remembering how everyone was quiet when it came to conversations of Henry on how he was absent from school most of the time even George,I I want to  eat everyone I know because of this.

"You know I could never do that sugar and am sorry for being mad at you." I said as I cuddled him,I never thought that would be ours last encounter but before I gave him my goodbyes he said that wherever he would go he would be counting on me and George and that statement it brought me to reality and I gazed at the person whom my departed boyfriend said that he will be counting on.

"You know its rude to stare..."George said looking at me then again looked at the road and something odd is that I blushed.

" Aww my girl is blushing again,am so honoured right now, should we take a picture that it may last longer , "he said and I felt my cheeks getting rosy.

" am about earlier I don't want you to take it the wrong way but I was thinking of..."but he finished for me.

"Henry?I know..." He said and I was stunned."I miss him too just like you he was my best friend in this whole world."he said and I smiled.should I tell him or not ,maybe its best if I keep quiet but I can at least try.

"George before um...Henry died,he told me one thing that I ..." I paused and he slowed down the car and he parked I wasn't even interested to know where we were to be true I just wanted to hear what he would say.

"Ok go on, am all ears," he said switching of the car.

"He told me that wherever he would go he would be counting on...us," I said whispering the last word hopping he never heard.

"You mean like me and you?" He asks with strange eyes  i don't know  sparks and I nod of course he heard that.OK maybe I skipped the part where George knows my henry.

We were at one of the fancy parties,the ones I mentioned before when suddenly Henry nudged me making me to face him,this was after he knelt down and asked me to be his girlfriend of course I agreed. So when I turned, I saw this handsome guy, had laughing eyes, fitted well in a tuxedo and was perfect.

"Amber meet George my best friend, George this is Amber my girlfriend, " Henry introduced as but for a short time We were arguing all the time,we never agreed on one thing or another, let's just say we were mortal enemies.