Chapter twelve

Sorry for the delay av been busy for sometime but I hope you can forgive me plz.

Amber's POV
"Can you give me a second good reason why you want to introduce me to your friends George," i said impatiently and he looked at me smiling, man I love that smile.I never said that or did i.

"I love it when you say my name...I just want you to meet them and sit with us because a)I don't want you to sit alone and b)I will not stand anyone who talks ill about you baby," he said, I was touched.

"Aww someone cares,its so adorable," i replied but he frowned.

"Is that vanilla perfume on you," he says and I nod asking why."it makes me hungry does it have it smell like ice cream, "he whines and I laugh.

" well it's good that lunch break has arrived so let's head to the cafeteria,"i said pulling him to the great hall.

After taking our trays we head to the table.

"You!" I say accusingly to the boy who called me pretty face( he has grey eyes, light brown hair and you can mistake him for looking like a keeper)

"It's actually Hugh pretty face." He said and George patted beside him and I went for it.

"I have a name you know," I snapped making him to look at me, that punch from days ago had turned  blackish.

"Yeah what is it pretty Face," he asks and I roll my eyes.

"Amber woods,what's your name," I ask a guy who is sitting at my left,he is good looking but not compared to George, who am I kidding to start with. He also had black cool hair and laughing eyes.

"Jake brown, you are sexy," he said and my eyes widened oh my God did he just say sexy but am glad George told me first,what am I thinking, snap out of it. "Hey you're the first girl I tell how sexy she is and you just widened your eyes," he replies and I laugh.

"Am Guy Daniels and we are all George Best friends," he says (he is also handsome with blonde Carly hair and blue eyes) and I nod but turn back at Hugh who seems very lost.

"So...how did you end up with a black mark on your eyes, Hugh?" Curiosity getting the best of me.

He covered it fast with palm,"its a shame to say this but your boyfriend punched me twice he must really love you, "he stated and I noted the sarcasm.

" what boyfriend... Oh yeah thy boyfriend, "I said facing George and he smiled shyly.

" hi gorgeous,I  have to defend my best friend too ,all the time,"he spoke hugging my right side and facing the others. I don't know if I was disappointed or just sad,oh I don't know what I felt.

"If you are friends with our boy we are your friends too from now on," Guy said and I gave him an appreciative grin ,wow if its easy making friends with this guys my life will be smooth... I think.

"Thanks guys am so honoured," I say close to tears but I don't cry and I start eating my salad.

"So since you aren't taken maybe you and I could... you know get together do some nasty stuff," jack said coming close to me and I had to move near George who surprisingly placed his hands on my waist that I jumped and that my face was four inches from jack smirked,I drew back stood up.ok this is awkward.

"Where are you going-" George started but I cut him.

"Away from you two," I said heading to sit between guy and Hugh and they moved for me.

"Oh come on!I'll behave if you come back," George says with an innocent face that one can fall for but I roll my eyes.

"I'll come back when we get married." I reply and all the boys on our table cough 'burns' with George looking away from me.

"Amber you know I was serious about that thing I said earlier-" jack starts but I shut him.

"Jack I really don't wanna hear about whatever you have in mind now cause I wanna eat and not loose my appetite ," I said .

"Well it'll be nice to have a girl around to  us maybe it will be fun this time round guys don't you think so too," guy said and I smiled.

"Yeah whatever..." Replied Hugh but I knew he was glad on the inside.

"So much fu-" Jack snapped and I almost choked due to the water I was drinking.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself mister." I snap back and the boys laughed at me, so much for standing for myself.while jack frowned.

"I was gonna say fun Amber don't misinterpret me,"he said and I gave him an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry gorgeous, having us in your life will be the best thing you'll ever have," George said and I think my cheeks were now betraying me for the first time but I looked down immediately. What happened to the name Amber or was he just calling gorgeous in front of his friends,well I will find out sooner or later.

"How comes I didn't make her blush but Garcia did,am ashamed." Said jack,looking at his face we all laughed at him.I didn't know this guys except for George but I can tell we were going to have a good senior year.

At the end of the day I learnt that all this guys transferred to our school from California, yes they all went with George the same school and they were bad boys the funny thing was I didn't tell cause they were just like other students they talked and laughed,yeah I was totally clueless about the whole bad boy thingies so I liked them for not believing in those things the students were saying about me.